Raid Content PVE vs PVP

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Raid Content PVE vs PVP

by trigardon » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Hey there,

I started couple of weeks ago on the PVP server. My main concern is to reroll the good old vanilla raids.
Today was the announcement of the PVE server and now I´m confused, is it worth to level my char on the PVP or should I wait till the PVE server is open.

So my Question is, will there be the same (raid) content on the PVP as on the PVE server?

Thanks for the answer,
Triga!
trigardon
Tester

Re: Raid Content PVE vs PVP

by Corazon » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:49 pm

The PvE server will follow the same gradual release timeline as the PvP server has, but since it's being released about 7 months later, currently released content will be 7 months behind the pvp server until it finally catches up with Naxx.

If you're ok with ridiculous overcrowding and rampant ganking/camping, stay on the pvp server. If you'd rather start fresh with the rest of us and roll on a server where you can pvp when you want, and not when some snot nosed 15 year old sociopath wants, roll on pve.

To clarify, both servers will have the same raid content eventually, but since pve is being released later, the content will be released later.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by minipoire » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:12 am

"and not when some snot nosed 15 year old sociopath wants,"

Lol
minipoire
Private
Private

by caval948 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 am

Aren't they snot nosed 25 year old sociopaths now?

:D
caval948
Grunt
Grunt

by cascarrabias » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:05 am

Do you enjoy being ganked endlessly always in unfair conditions? then stay in pvp
cascarrabias
Grunt
Grunt

by SacseK » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 am

I just stopped playing on PvP because of the facts mentioned above. Looking forward for a fresh start without all the time lost trying to find my ganked corpse.

Anyway, I want to say thanks for the Nostalrius team, for letting adults with little free time a chance to level their toons! :)
SacseK
Tester

by CuteBoyScout » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 am

I tried the PvP realm when it came out and managed to get lvl 45, then deleted my char. PvP in vanilla seems so unpolished compared to 2.4.3 or 3.3.5a, plus the "if it's red, it's dead" mentality makes the gaming experience a huge frustrating time sink. I just hope the 2.5k cap won't be a problem.
CuteBoyScout
Private
Private

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion