Re: Petition to force Waxface to make his own channel

by Waxface » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:10 pm

I'm a girl IRL.... Hahaha LLMMBBAAooo
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by t3hpwn3r3r » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:10 am

XJ9 wrote:There's a core point I've tried getting across to you and you're clearly not understanding it. This isn't rage capitalization, it's emphasis on specific words:

HIS GIVEAWAYS DO NOT BOTHER ME, THE SPAM DOES NOT BOTHER ME PERSONALLY EITHER AND SPAM NEVER WILL BOTHER ME AND IF IT BECOMES PROBLEMATIC I IGNORE IT. THOUGH IT IS UNFAIR TO OTHERS TRYING TO ACTUALLY USE THE CHANNEL AS WELL AS A RULE VIOLATION.

I think you're making the mistake of thinking that not understanding what you are saying and not believing what you are saying are one and the same thing. They are not and never will be.

Repeating the same story over and over again will not magically make me believe you.

XJ9 wrote:I don't participate in his giveaways in fact I think I have him muted because him constantly repeating the line of "I'll join your guild if you give me gbank access and officer" and this has been since I was around level 40 which places this in late October, very early November at the latest though I would be more certain it was in late October as I hit 60 around the fourth of November. I doubt I did upwards of 15 levels in three days, especially past 40. Though when you constantly had World Chat screaming "Stfu Waxface" after the spam, it's clear to see that people are in fact irritated by it.

I know people are irritated by it. I simply include you in that list of people.

XJ9 wrote:Better yet, why are you advocating for him to be able to do this in World Chat?

I'm not.

XJ9 wrote:His own channel accomplishes the SAME PURPOSE while not ruining the functionality of World Chat for absolutely everyone else unfortunate to be needing to use World at the time.

I don't disagree.

XJ9 wrote:I'm honestly under the impression you're disagreeing with me solely to disagree with me because you're finding it amusing to feign stupidity. Though I don't accuse blindly, that's just my guess. For all I know you could be sincere, which would be even more troubling.

You're welcome to delude yourself any way you wish, but that doesn't change the fact that I disagree with you on one point only, and that is: I should believe your claim of altruism just because you said it even though it flies directly in the face of everything I have ever learned about humanity.

Everything else is you deliberately trying to misrepresent my position and then implying that I'm stupid whenever I clarify what my position is. This is called strawmanning and it's not how a rational person debates.

XJ9 wrote:This is my final response to you if you still are unable to grasp my point of view. At this point it's what I'd imagine having sex with a wall to be like. Progress can be made but you're going to lose interest far before any progress is actually made.

You're clearly one of those special cunts that has the ability to believe his own bullshit.
t3hpwn3r3r
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:00 am

here to show support to my fellow troles of nostalrius
don't fall under their pressure friend, trole away 8-)
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Waxface » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:19 am

I just like to help others!!
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Waxface » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:14 pm

GUYS WE NEED TO PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES AND GET MORE HORDE TO DEFEET THE ALLIENSE !!!
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mozz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Wax, you're my hero. LLMMBBAAooo 4 lyf.
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by Waxface » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Mozz <3. We will defeat them cause I'm gonna join Deja Vu !!!! Hahahahaha LLMMBBAAooo
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tinkertown » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:23 pm

I once tried to report trivia bot spammers for the same reason. Spam instigation is in my book a more serious offense than spamming yourself because of the lack of reasonable defense against it.
Tinkertown
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Waxface » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:30 am

I'm really sorry guys...... I'm gonna be better for all of you!!!
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by gangstanigga » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:21 am

just add him to your ignore list and GG
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion