To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

by Ellmo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:05 pm

/hug, is the new PvP flagging meta
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by actionpigeon » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Nice work Lotus Storm, good job not being butt hurt about losing yet another outdoor boss spawn.

Good luck trying to defend that was someone who "didn't know what they're doing"
actionpigeon
Grunt
Grunt

by Plxtreme » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:28 pm

actionpigeon wrote:Nice work Lotus Storm, good job not being butt hurt about losing yet another outdoor boss spawn.

Good luck trying to defend that was someone who "didn't know what they're doing"

Stop talkshitting.

Also, what were the drops today?
Plxtreme
Grunt
Grunt

by Duofilm » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:32 pm

For someone who actively fights against exploits and I quote you "On both alliance & horde side" your going over this pretty fast. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact he's from your guild ...Hypocrite
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Nivets » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Sir_tokealot wrote:http://imgur.com/4wDYD7A

Lemuria an unflagged paladin's engineering crafted battle chicken is attacking UNFLAGGED mage ryujinjakka in this screenshot.

What guild is Lemuria in? Is this what you all did to me as well? Takes a lot of skill to kill an unprepared Resto Druid in +healing gear, grats.
Nivets
Private
Private

by actionpigeon » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Nivets wrote:
Sir_tokealot wrote:http://imgur.com/4wDYD7A

Lemuria an unflagged paladin's engineering crafted battle chicken is attacking UNFLAGGED mage ryujinjakka in this screenshot.

What guild is Lemuria in? Is this what you all did to me as well? Takes a lot of skill to kill an unprepared Resto Druid in +healing gear, grats.

Lotus Storm. Lots of people from alliance said they'd pack the battle chicken shit in, seems this time round it was the main aim. They almost intentionally kited the boss to the phase line near org, which has been discussed so much that it's impossible to believe that wasn't done on purpose, to despawn the boss as they were going to lose the kill. Real sour guys, real sour.
actionpigeon
Grunt
Grunt

by Valentine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Duofilm wrote:For someone who actively fights against exploits and I quote you "On both alliance & horde side" your going over this pretty fast. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact he's from your guild ...Hypocrite

Huh? Who are you talking to?

If it's me, I'm not in Lotus. I'm in Voltatic. And I am 100% against exploity shit. Always have been, always will be.

Posting a random screencap of three people in Azshara with a battle chicken targeted doesn't prove anything at all. Show us a video. It's 2016. Not that hard to video capture stuff.

And I second the above request: what dropped? Any capes yet?
Valentine
Private
Private

by Dotsmore » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Fang of the Mystics, Drape of Benediction.
We should roll on world boss.
Dotsmore
Tester

by Duofilm » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Pretty sure if we shoot a video you will say the same thing.. You ask us to capture a video of an alliance deploying a chicken and following it until it tags a player ? Are you brain dead ? Accept the facts Crazylegs left the raid group everyone on TS can confirm that to kill Chickens. During the entire fight he killed over 10 chickens. If you still think we are making this up then there is something seriously wrong with you. And for the record yes a cloak dropped.
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Mandosz » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Valentine wrote:
Duofilm wrote:For someone who actively fights against exploits and I quote you "On both alliance & horde side" your going over this pretty fast. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact he's from your guild ...Hypocrite

Huh? Who are you talking to?

If it's me, I'm not in Lotus. I'm in Voltatic. And I am 100% against exploity shit. Always have been, always will be.

Posting a random screencap of three people in Azshara with a battle chicken targeted doesn't prove anything at all. Show us a video. It's 2016. Not that hard to video capture stuff.

And I second the above request: what dropped? Any capes yet?

Battle Chicken has one purpose and one purpose only on this server, to flag people for PvP. We dont need video proof, it does no damage, and has no impact on a pvp or a raid boss fight so logically speaking the only reason for someone to summon one ESPECIALLY during a world boss such as Azuregos, is to exploit and flag people for pvp. A screenshot of a chicken with the name of the owner is all anyone needs to prove it.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion