To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

by Valentine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Ahh, I missed the "Lemuria's minion" bit in the bottom right. Sorry, my bad. Lots going on in that shot.

Yeah that's bullshit and he should be banned. Submit it to support tho - posting it here doesn't do anything.
Valentine
Private
Private

by Niko » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:42 am

So, these are the dragon killing tryhards of the pve realm?
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Levinas » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:05 am

The worst part about rolling here because of the poor performance on the PvP realm is the amount of bitching between people over world engagements.

If you don't have the class to take turns on world bosses then all flag and make a party out of it.
Greatness, at any cost.
Levinas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:13 am

actionpigeon wrote:Classic alliance.

http://i.imgur.com/PXtQCUg.jpg

For anyone that may be out of the loop regarding nameplate colours, Jorgg's blue name plate means one of two things, it means that he is either unflagged and you can see through animation he is clearly dodging the Battle Chicken's attack which could be abuse of attacking an unflagged player via exploit.

Or in the event Actionpigeon is flagged here as well the name would remain blue though I also know Actionpigeon to not be the type of guy to randomly flag himself and the only times I've seen him flagged are regarding Azuregos which are either directly or indirectly related to Battle Chickens. Directly by their use to flag him, or indirectly by flagging other members of the raid to the point we all have to flag to defend those of us that got victimized by an exploit. Though AP is our primary tank and a knowledgeable player, very seldom does he actually flag himself in the fighting because he's well aware if we flag our tank, we're boned because Alliance will crawl all over him.

Now if Jorgg's name was green it would mean for sure that AP is not flagged but I can't tell for sure here however given that a Battle Chicken lasts a small amount of time and has to be placed, and the Alliance are not attacking him that means either the player used it and ran AFK along with the others (Very unlikely, especially in chat because he's emoting him which means he is at the keyboard) or that he is not flagged so they can't attack. Now I recognize these names from Azuregos pvp fests, Stephanie I also recognize as someone who likes to terrain abuse in WSG but different place and different time. So for them to not attack two flagged players even with numerical advantage is a stretch. Given by the Recap I can tell AP had to have been fresh out of Stratholme so it definitely wouldn't be a case of he just walked out and decided to activate his pvp flag. Furthermore if we read the chat, we can see some form of annoyance regarding battle chickens and exploitation. Which means this isn't a willing flag (if anyone is even flagged despite chicken attacking) which also begs the question why anyone just roams the world with a battle chicken trinket equipped when its functionality in PvE and PvP outside of abuse has been proven to be next to useless. Even more interesting is Lemuria was captured by Crazylegs for having used a chicken in a screenshot and here he is. Coincidences are fun, especially when proven exploiters just happen to be present with another exploit taking place in photo regarding the same exploit. Nobody is that unlucky.

Though don't worry guys, players of the Alliance totally don't exploit at all and it's all the Horde. The fucking irony of this thread accusing us of exploiting and no evidence of Horde exploitation has been given. Yet here we have pictures of Alliance with Battle Chickens when given the past two weeks it's been basically bitched about by Horde players that they're causing pvp flags to go on so it's at the point of public knowledge now.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 am

Plxtreme wrote:
actionpigeon wrote:Nice work Lotus Storm, good job not being butt hurt about losing yet another outdoor boss spawn.

Good luck trying to defend that was someone who "didn't know what they're doing"

Stop talkshitting.

Also, what were the drops today?

Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Plxtreme » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Maybe you guys should queue for BGs instead of trolling on forums :)
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
Plxtreme
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:07 am

Not interested in dealing with a druid FC with a lag macro, Lazygaga climbing terrain alongside his invalid target of a pet, Stephanie abusing the terrain, Horde whining in BG chat because we're not working together. I do queue BGs but primarily when I have 3-4 friends in TS where we just have fun with it instead of raging over win or loss.

Grats on getting coattailed to victory by CCMe and that healer Astoryius or whatever his name is.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Benzi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:40 am

Bump for reasons why we play Vanilla. The fun, the drama. ILL MISS YOU ALL :(((((
Horde <Deja Vu> Handled
Benzi
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion