Portuguese players and guild creation

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Portuguese players and guild creation

by Rekkr » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:19 am

Hello, everyone.

I'm here to consider, and ask you, of how many portuguese players are around the PvE server on the alliance side. Don't need an exact number, of course, just a generality. And, this is, for the possibility of creating a portuguese guild / portuguese speaking guild, for raiding around 9 - 11 GMT (may, and probably will change). This was the schedule we had back in our old retail guild, anyway.

And a brief introduction of our group: we played both in alliance and horde side, during Mists of Pandaria. Our highest achievement was to kill Garrosh in HC difficulty. We stopped playing after this for a while, and returned in WoD. We didn't get much done, here. Killed a few bosses, did more than just a bit of PvP, and we moved on again. The community was far too terrible, in these expansions, or non existant, and, as such, it wasn't very pleasant playing there.

But, on a more positive note, we are enjoying our time here! If you share our language, and would like to see this group being created, let me know in the comments :D
If there's anything else you'd like to know, ask away.
Rekkr
Tester

Re: Portuguese players and guild creation

by Barroco » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm portuguese player, playing in pve server but on the horde side.
Barroco
Tester

by Droom91 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:12 am

I'm Portuguese also and i'm playing ally side.
How many portuguese are you?
So far i've only met like 3 portuguese folks.
Would love to know more.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rekkr » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:51 am

Hey, thank you for responding.

We're still leveling and having great fun at it. I'm rolling a rogue and my friend a warrior. We're taking a beating and competing on crit damage ^^

You can add me in game for chatting: Eneias
Rekkr
Tester

by Droom91 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Rekkr wrote:Hey, thank you for responding.

We're still leveling and having great fun at it. I'm rolling a rogue and my friend a warrior. We're taking a beating and competing on crit damage ^^

You can add me in game for chatting: Eneias

Ok cool =)

Sure i will !
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rekkr » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:50 am

Quick update: due to enough interest shown, the guild has been created, under the name Vanguarda. I will create a topic, tomorrow, in the appropriate subforums, announcing this.
Rekkr
Tester

by Droom91 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:34 am

I can join with an alt if u want, i would join with my main char but i'm in a raiding guild and i'm raiding with them every week so i can't leave =)
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion