class statistics valid?? bwl on nos-pve?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

class statistics valid?? bwl on nos-pve?

by man » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:28 am

hello. warrior is most played class according to server census. if I roll war tank, because I like tanking, will I get groups in both leveling and raid guild? no troll, honest. just want to know from players of various levels.

Also, is bwl even released on pve? I only ask because according to the raid progression thread everyone is clearing mc and ony. just curious thank you.

thank you.
man
Tester

Re: class statistics valid?? bwl on nos-pve?

by Forte » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Finding groups for dungeons while leveling shouldn't be too difficult while leveling. You may have a little difficulty finding a spot as a tank in an established raid guild since most of them have their tanks in place. Definitely join a guild as soon as possible (if you haven't already).

Bottom line, play what you like and if you really want to tank, keep at it.

BWL isn't out yet and probably won't be out until May.
Here's the timeline for both servers:
https://en.nostalrius.org/timeline
Forte
Private
Private

by zmandude24 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Forte wrote:You may have a little difficulty finding a spot as a tank in an established raid guild since most of them have their tanks in place. Definitely join a guild as soon as possible (if you haven't already).

Forte is correct about that. As a tank you will be way better off being in a guild that does not have an established raid team yet. Getting a tank spot in one of the the 11/11 guilds is difficult because of the openings for tanks being rare. Even if there is an opening, you will likely have to dps the majority of the fights anyways until a tank drops out. Joining an upcoming guild will let you get a core tank spot without much trouble at all as long as you are active and are good at tanking.

Also BwL will not be out for a couple more months.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by man » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Thank you for the feedback.

lvling my warrior now. it actaully seems slower than when I leveled 1-60 as a holy priest back in 2006. :)
man
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion