Looking for leveling partner for 1-60.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Looking for leveling partner for 1-60.

by seeker303 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm Anthony, and I'm looking for someone to level with. I currently got my walock to 40 and I really don't like him, to be honest I never like the Warlock class to play with over all and my reasoning for playing him was just because of convenience. Anyways! I have A LOT of free time. As in I can play practically any day/time, just Tuesdays and Thursdays I am out for the first half of the day. Other than that I am free, so I am looking for someone who similarly has a lot of free time, now don't worry I don't intend to level this toons all day everyday haha, but I would like someone who is willing to keep up with me. Averagely I would play about 2+ hours a day (can be a lot longer if we get into it of course!) Your'e preferred class/race/faction does not matter to me, I am willing to work with you and I'm not a picky person. I intend to roll a Warrior, I would like someone to level with from levels 1-60(or whatever we get to) the reason I want someone to play with is because I leveled a warrior back in retail vanilla and as much fun as that was I don't want to do that grind by myself again, I feel like playing and leveling with someone else! I don't care what skill level you are, you can be brand new to the game! All I care is your willingness to binge level >:3 If you are interested let me know by leaving a comment or messaging me.

P.S. I would prefer if you had some form of communication while we game, Skype, TS, Vent ect..

Thank you :)
seeker303
Private
Private

Re: Looking for leveling partner for 1-60.

by Deadlypool » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:38 pm

I have a level 13 undead priest if you want to get a warrior up to me. I would like to do instances along the way if you are up for that. I get home from work at 8 PM EST and can play from 8 PM - 12 am EST on weekdays and can play more on weekends when nothing is going on.
Deadlypool
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion