Rerolling on PVE server

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Rerolling on PVE server

by Prismane » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello everyone! I've decided to reroll a character here on the PVE server due to the lag/overpopulated issues on the PvP server. I'm probably gonna roll a horde warrior and I'm just wondering how it is at lvl 60 on this server? I'm planning to DPS with my warr since I'd like to do alot of bgs aswell. I see that alliance have more players which makes it better to roll horde for BGs (queue times etc). But back to the question, are there high demands on dps warrs at 60? Or are there already too many? Will it be difficult to get into a guild etc? And are there any nice guilds on the horde side taking levelers? ;D would be nice to have a good leveling guild.

Cya in game!
Prismane
Private
Private

Re: Rerolling on PVE server

by Dish » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Prismane wrote:1.But back to the question, are there high demands on dps warrs at 60?
2.Or are there already too many?
3.Will it be difficult to get into a guild etc?
4.And are there any nice guilds on the horde side taking levelers? ;D would be nice to have a good leveling guild.

1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Yes, but not impossible, just probably takes a while.
4. Yes.

For more information, see the census thread in this forum and other threads regarding the topic.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Uzephi » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Census thread and Dish's own words. Roll Horde rogue if anything. Dish even claimed it is hard filling rogue spots in his guild. I am sure it is same for most horde guilds. That is the lowest pop class as this is a PVE server so rogue ganking out in the world is next to nil.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Colti » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:37 am

What the others have said is completely right. However, in my experience, if you roll something purely because it'll be easy to get a raid spot (or in this case, not roll something you'd enjoy because it'd be harder), then you're going to just end up being miserable. If you want to DPS as a warrior, and if you can do it well, you'll eventually get a raid spot. You'll just have to work a little harder at it.
Colti
Private
Private

by zmandude24 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:17 pm

You should have an easier time if you are willing to tank the 5 mans and OT a few bosses in raids. There aren't many established guilds recruiting warriors at all, so your best option is to join a leveling guild with strong raiding potential that's in your appropriate timezone. If you want a free raid spot in an 11/11 guild, I would say you need to reroll a healer or caster dps as a general rule, but I'm not 100% sure what classes are in high demand on the Horde (I think it's healers from what I've heard) since I play Alliance.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion