BG Multi-queue gone?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: BG Multi-queue gone?

by Nelythia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:39 am

Rather

No Multiqueue > Real PvP and no dodging all the time.

Thanks nost.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soulxlock » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:46 am

Yeah AB is now officially dead on PvE realm. Will it ever pop outside of AB weekend? I don't think so.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blondi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 am

Nelythia wrote:Real PvP and no dodging all the time.

Go to PvP server then.
Nost PvE - Blondi - <Taiga> - Officer, RL & Warlock CL
Currently 10\10 MC & 1\1 Ony
Blondi
Private
Private

by Lyndis » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:32 am

Actualy premade have no choice to fight if they face each other, but, at least for wednesday, you literally had games of 10 vs 1 because peoples just /afk out.

Some fight on afternoon on prem vs prem, but, the premade who loose the most just let the other win to rapidly face new pugs, for the honor per hour. Quite easy since you had 3 BG open, but 2 horde prem vs only 1 prem alliance. so they pref to loose fast once they don't really want a 50 min BG.
Lyndis
Private
Private

by Gourgandin » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:27 am

RIP Arathi.
Gourgandin
Tester

by Soulxlock » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Lyndis wrote:Actualy premade have no choice to fight if they face each other, but, at least for wednesday, you literally had games of 10 vs 1 because peoples just /afk out.

Some fight on afternoon on prem vs prem, but, the premade who loose the most just let the other win to rapidly face new pugs, for the honor per hour. Quite easy since you had 3 BG open, but 2 horde prem vs only 1 prem alliance. so they pref to loose fast once they don't really want a 50 min BG.

Lose, not loose. Agree with the content of your post though.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kyther » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:21 pm

If all you care about is getting your loot as quickly as possible then you won't like these changes.

If you queue up for BG's because you enjoy PvP, then you will like these changes. People actually have to PvP now instead of just queueing into empty BG's for hours on end. Blizzard created BG's for people to PvP, not to exploit just for gear.
Kyther
Private
Private

by Diametra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Ya...this officially sucks now. Not sure what the intent was of the changes, but the net result is no one queuing for AB. 5 WSGs I just played all ended up being against premades. The one that started out not being against a horde pre made, the horde left and a premade came in anyways. One hour play=zero honor, except a handful of kills.

What is going on horde side that no one is queuing for AB? Also, If the only way we had ABs before the change was the premades multi-queuing and then vacating AB, I guess no one was ever interested in AB to start with but only took at as scraps.

I don't get it.

Ya..I know...go make your own pre made. Not interested. Queuing with a bunch of folks equally as bad as me isn't going to change the result and I don't want to team up with the knuckleheads already premading. Half those lunatics are already on my ignore list ha. I'm fine without BGs in my game.

Well....AV's coming, let's see what the end result is there.
Last edited by Diametra on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Nelythia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:27 pm

There is no horde premade queueing currently.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Diametra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:30 pm

If that was in fact the case, when i was queuing, then it answers some of my questions: we're (ally) all equally as awful in WSG if not in one of the already existing premades. Truth is, I'd rather play AB any day as they tend to be much more entertaining and you can walk away from it with honor regardless of how awful the team. Perhaps horde have only desired WSG all along? Is that the case?
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion