BG Multi-queue gone?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: BG Multi-queue gone?

by xalamander » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 pm

On some level this is probably fine since it's more "blizzlike".
But I'm concerned that after the AV "hype" is over and people have their epics, people are gonna stop queing.
Being stomped by premades 24/7 gets old very quick, and I fear that in a while battlegrounds might die out.
xalamander
Tester

by alex85eu » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:14 pm

This is really bad for the pve bgs , srsly when you have 50 people that que the only thing this doing is making que times way longer and bgs like arathi won't even happen unless weekend bg. I strongly suggest you revert the changes .

update : This is really fucked up on horde side i had almost instant ques for bg's or around 1-5 min wait, now in primetime for EU after this change for wsg the que is 15min + and arathi basin doesnt even an estimate since it never happens, please revert the changes !
alex85eu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Diametra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Hm. If both sides want to do AB, then everyone interested is gonna have to queue for it and stick to yer guns until it gets momentum. I'm not going to queue WSG over and over myself and perhaps other ally are beginning to do the same, otherwise your WSG queue times would alway be instant as horde.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by futzbuckle » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:50 am

I will miss AB but at least we are playing real games instead of just que hopping as soon as someone has the upper hand.

Blondi wrote:
Nelythia wrote:Real PvP and no dodging all the time.

Go to PvP server then.

If blizzard had just used "world pvp" as a label then people wouldn't have this awful idea that you can only do BG's seriously on a pvp server...
futzbuckle
Private
Private

by Soulxlock » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:14 am

alex85eu wrote:This is really bad for the pve bgs , srsly when you have 50 people that que the only thing this doing is making que times way longer and bgs like arathi won't even happen unless weekend bg. I strongly suggest you revert the changes .

update : This is really fucked up on horde side i had almost instant ques for bg's or around 1-5 min wait, now in primetime for EU after this change for wsg the que is 15min + and arathi basin doesnt even an estimate since it never happens, please revert the changes !

I don't know about the other allys but I stopped queuing all together because alliance is getting farmed at the moment in WSG. I have more fun on my twink than getting farmed non stop by premades and literally get no honour for it.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sir_tokealot » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:34 pm

This new system is probably a good idea in a large player pool, but since the pve server has less than 30 horde queueing at any given time there are not enough players to fill up battlegrounds other than warsong gulch. There has not been a single arathi basin game that has fired since the change and it is quite an awful experience.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Tuskz » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Soulxlock wrote:
alex85eu wrote:This is really bad for the pve bgs , srsly when you have 50 people that que the only thing this doing is making que times way longer and bgs like arathi won't even happen unless weekend bg. I strongly suggest you revert the changes .

I don't know about the other allys but I stopped queuing all together because alliance is getting farmed at the moment in WSG. I have more fun on my twink than getting farmed non stop by premades and literally get no honour for it.

The big issue is that the alliance is demoralized, especially lower ranks. They put more weight on the little icons next to names than they should, and decide that they've lost before the gates even open, so they put in little to no effort. I've been in far too many WSGs since patch where Ally never crosses mid, and if they finally do get some courage during the fight, it's usually to HK farm mid or FR while Horde caps like it's an empty BG. Even at higher ranks, I've heard from numerous sources that many are just used to farming quick losses against the Horde, as that's what most did for months on end to gain rank before Alliance started coming together PvP wise.

That said, when Alliance actually plays, the outcome is usually favorable from my experience. Just got done with a great series of ques finishing with a few 3 caps against several horde R10-12's. Hell, the only premade vs premade fight I did was in AB (when it actually popped), and it was a quick 5 cap for Ally.

TL;DR: If people get out of the losing mindset, Alliance will win a lot more.
Tuskz
Private
Private

by Mozz » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:30 pm

But.. I still have 10k AB rep to go.. I miss AB. RIP
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by hedgelord » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:10 am

not a fan of this change at all, its fucked que into premades all day for both factions.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by gangstanigga » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:04 pm

HORDE PLAYERS I BEG YOU TO QUEUE AB, NEED ABOUT 500 MORE FOR EXALTED

ty
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga