Deal with it cant actually deal with it.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Deal with it cant actually deal with it.

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:01 am

Liath wrote:The funny thing here being that all the hordes i've seen being salty are, well all the shitters who think, because they played a few Bgs they are top notch shit. Fact is the few horde players with a clue are long gone. Ill be happy to point on that im talking about, Tierra, Kharino, Roguex, Roguez, Pivko and Kenny.
The fact that Mozz calling ppl out for backpeddling made my day. I mean you couldnt have impact on a game even if u where payed 1 million dollars.

You called out the only ppl who has a clue about PvP. Ill be happy to go the gurubashi arena and play whatever 3v3 comp you wanna against me, Ccme and Astory. Now go find the biggest Countercomp u can and show up like the real heroes you are
We can wait for TBC aswell, and pray that we face u before we get above 1500 rating.
Peace

You cant talk you are one of the worst alliance mages, atleast your better than magicwoman though.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by Nelythia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:06 am

Inb4 people start calling me a cheater for flag returns kek
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheMuffin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:28 am

Nelythia wrote:Inb4 people start calling me a cheater for flag returns kek

You cheater.
The man, the myth, the muffin.
TheMuffin
Private
Private

by Freekaylaz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:51 am

XJ9 wrote:Sadly it makes no sense arguing with the Alliance. They follow a pretty specific pattern of argument given I'd estimate them all to be former Silver Tier League players with their attitudes of about late teens, early to mid 20s in age.

If you beat them, it's cheating. If they call you out on cheating and you point out that you aren't cheating they call you a liar.

Call them out for raging and accusing you of falsehoods (libel) when they lose their tempers, salty.

Hell, their go to response to anything that isn't praise is to deem you as "salty", fuck Xethra gave concrete evidence on how Astory could essentially have cheated his climb to R14, I noticed he was seemingly afk in some BGs I played. This was done through a screenshot and pointing out he knows for fact he uses LazyPig which when afk, does not accept queues automatically. If you want to be a dirtbag with even basic understanding of coding you can remove the bit of code that disables BG joining when AFK. On top of a screenshot where he admit to using something to keep his toon logged in by hitting his keyboard. Inb4 me even posting this is quoted with "lol salty" as a response. Or some single sentence post with "salty" involved in it.

What response did he get? Evidently he's "salty", nothing to disprove his claims, no actual rebuttal, just called salty. Of course I have yet to use "salty" or to see "salty" thrown at the many QQ threads posted by Alliance about Deja Vu's monopoly on World Bosses and the rage Alliance give on those threads is far more than what's seen here.

In a nutshell: Hedgelord plays with 400 ping, I am well aware of this as someone who's spoken with him and been in a guild with him since the server booted up practically. Alliance have people like Astory who I could contest use lag macros when I'm standing on top of them spamming kidney shot "TARGET OUT OF RANGE", Amanduh, Dud are some others who I've had this interaction with. People like Rater from Helloween which to my understanding is centric to some Asian country/culture I do not have this interaction with. Legit the only people who have this lagging sensation I feel are either Australians or people far into the honor grind that tend to do shady shit like Mecca.

this is the highest quality of shitpost, 1v1 me in LoL ill fuck you up.
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by EvilKraut » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 am

Efinix wrote:http://imgur.com/IcHN3Li
meanwhile in the hedgequarter

PUSH
EvilKraut
Private
Private

by spidertronic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:15 am

oh look, the two biggest douchbag guilds of both factions have found each other in an internet war, how fitting.
spidertronic
Grunt
Grunt

by Liath » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 am

So all horde players are 30+ ? I mean calling all alliance people kids is very mature. But yeah all the hordes has and always will be by the book.

Mozz, Actually i never had anything against any horde players besides Nauli. Im just honest, most of the alliance people arent good neither. but whatever right.

About Astory, which u all say afk'd his way to R14, is just beyond amuzing, so keep on with that :) inb4 people get banned for harashment again.

About Mecca. The fact that he got wrongfully banned by a butthurt GM called Nauli was just awful and the maturity level of that guy is amazing. You see what i did there, I did'nt call every horde a child because of his behaviour? But lets leave it at that, Nauli got banned for it either way.
Liath
Tester

by Liath » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 am

Right hedge. Did u even play PvP back when i pushed? If you did i guess you didnt make much impact.
Liath
Tester

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 am

Liath wrote:Right hedge. Did u even play PvP back when i pushed? If you did i guess you didnt make much impact.

Yeah i did, and you werent anything special. You're no niella, you're not even a meets. You just arent that impressive.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by Liath » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:56 am

Well, i cant argue with the lord can i now?

Or well. I shouldnt aruge with a guy who dosent have a clue about PvP, If i were to go surfing i would ask u for advice or just ur opinion.
Liath
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion