thanks for some great moments :)
wurzlsepp - nostalrius pve
psykeat
Private
Private

Re: Goodbye everyone

by futzbuckle » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:07 am

XJ9 wrote:
Nice PUG kill from the first Azuregos. Where we also had Horde players dpsing into it. That's not an actual guild group.

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

XJ9 wrote:Also hey retard, why you blurring out your name when we can obviously see it in the KTM, or the fact we can see you half life and the only warrior half life on your raid frames is Cairune.

BEHOLD THE PROWESS AND THE SUBTLETY OF THE ALLIANCE!

Of all the anger and desperation filled forum posts, I will miss yours most of all XJ9

I said I was perp earlier, cairune is a guildmate of mine who took the picture.
futzbuckle
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:20 am

futzbuckle wrote:
Of all the anger and desperation filled forum posts, I will miss yours most of all XJ9

Don't worry, I'll be around. Whether it be TBC, or I'll go back to boosting EUNE,EUW,NA,LAS,OCE accounts in League of Legends in my spare time.

Though I think in TBC I'll keep a tighter lid on my forum posts, if even using forum posts. I think a complete 180 would be good. Fuck it, doing it now, I'll be a total fucking mute. You can ask Mandosz to keep a check on that even. I won't speak a word negatively on forums!. . . Then probably speak out in a couple hours.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dish » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:48 am

Goodbye. Sad times :(
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dotsson » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 am

Will miss playing with you guys, specially my guild but also the faces (ally and horde) in the bg's were many hours was spent :(
Dotsson
Tester

by Windigo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:10 am

Well, fuck.. just as I was getting back to the game :(

Going to miss you guys in Stichnado and DWI, all the nerds we pissed off with the server first azuregos and all the cute cats I got to pet in alliance flag room :3

- Sunshine / Menoanu
Windigo
Tester

by Tomberry » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:19 am

Love you all

Except hedge.
Tomberry
Private
Private

by _Athena_ » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:29 am

It really was a good ride...

- Athena
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ccmemrstpdfk » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 am

Thank you all, for everything! have a good one (Y)
ccmemrstpdfk
Tester

by Liath » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 am

Thanks for the good times everyone..

Was a joy all along. felt good to built something with Deal With it, that everybody loved to hate. I guess it just means that we were building something amazing.

Thanks for the bgs both alliance and horde. No hate or hard feelings, its a game and the little hate between Alliance and Hordes was just addding to the fun of the game.

Thanks to everyone i get to play with, you all know who you are.
<Deal With it> and experience i wont get again playing WoW.
Liath
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion