Where are you going? What are you going to do?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Where are you going? What are you going to do?

by Diametra » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 am

I'm going to try truewow. http://www.truewow.org

It's an alternative if you wish only to play PvE. It's designed to progress through wrath and is currently in Vanilla. It's apparently further along then we were, maybe 1.10..something like that. The population is tiny.

In my guild people are going to try a lot of different things. We are going to keep in touch via our Facebook page. If ths forum goes down too, you are welcome to use our FB page to to keep in touch with each other and discuss other alternatives.

https://www.facebook.com/Guild-Logic-1483611208634637/

bye
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Where are you going? What are you going to do?

by Xethra » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:44 am

I'm hanging up my Private Server cap and calling it a day. Going to try out Wildstar I guess. A lot of changes has happened to it recently and it's not as shit as it used to be from what people have said.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smokeit » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:47 am

Retail :cry:
Smokeit
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TomDeBaere » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:01 pm

The thing you have to know though is that this server is running a WotLK client. So even if Vanilla is the only content available atm, you'll be running it with WotLK talents and mechanics :D.
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:01 pm

Smokeit wrote:Retail :cry:

And start supporting blizzard again? Pff pathetic, why are u letting them win? I fucking hate blizzard after this move, and will NEVER play retail again.
Zimba
Private
Private

by Harash » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Kronos boys
Harash
Tester

by gangstanigga » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:54 pm

i might fucking go outside and get a job or something
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by LucidCatnap » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:46 pm

Think I'll restart my real life subscription and maybe start using my legs again.
Catnap
<Insurrection>
LucidCatnap
Tester

by Droom91 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Well i usually play Rainbow six : Siege and play some games on Steam, so i guess i'll keep doing that lol :P
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by GabeN » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Perhaps giving Daoc try again ? Heard theyre doing something to bring back the community.

Well, seeing as your current MMORPGs reward you with epic by simply logggin and and pressing a couple of Pew Pew buttons to succeed, I don't see myself being drawn to that type of play.

If only that pre-exansion daoc would suddenly come back.

Strict 8v8 battles in an open world environment. Ability to roam and outsmart 50+ zerg(looking at your Albs ;) camping in Emain Macha. Death penanlty that wasn't excessively harsh, but least prevented you from doing suicide rushes all and over. "New levels and progression" based entirely of off PVP that didn't reward god-like gear.

Best of all, once your tight group of friends learns to play together, you'll start steamrolling Group vs 2 Group and eventually will be able to take organized 60+ Albion zerg by surprise. Those were the good times.

When you're on the other end of stick, you could also form 16-man group to counter those
GabeN
Private
Private

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion