[H] Cimno's Alchemy Lab (300 Alch)

[H] Cimno's Alchemy Lab (300 Alch)

by Cimnos » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:22 am

[Cimno's Alchemy Lab] is officially in business, providing potions and wares for all!

All potions are made free of charge with your materials, with a small fee if using my own. The fee per potion differs from recipe to recipe. Tips are not at all required, but vastly appreciated!

--

Recipe Listing - Document containing the list of my known recipes, and the materials needed to make them. Scroll over the item names to see their usage.

Trainer taught recipes are not listed for convenience, but all are learned.

If you have a recipe that I do not own, and wish to part with it, please whisper Cimno while in game!

To place an order, contact Cimno [Nostalrius PvE Horde] through whisper, in-game mail, or by replying to this thread. I can do bulk orders, rush orders, as well as personal delivery.

Cimnos
Tester

Re: [H] Cimno's Alchemy Lab (300 Alch)

by Carebears » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 pm

I've seen you advertise in the Barrens twice now, and you gave my warrior some much-appreciated defense pots. There isn't anyone doing this Alliance side. Keep it up!
Carebears
Private
Private

Re: [H] Cimno's Alchemy Lab (300 Alch)

by Cimnos » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:44 am

Carebears wrote:I've seen you advertise in the Barrens twice now, and you gave my warrior some much-appreciated defense pots. There isn't anyone doing this Alliance side. Keep it up!

I usually do that to help people level up, and to give them a moral boost for the Hordeside community. Glad to see that some people remember!
Cimnos
Tester

Return to Items marketplace