3-4 WEEKS

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: 3-4 WEEKS

by gapex » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:51 am

The whole population rationale for releasing the PvP server should apply to PvE...no?
gapex
Tester

by Lifealert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:18 am

Release old pvp and pve at the same time. They had low pop from the start so it really isn't fair to them.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by lolpills » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:07 am

im so happy this kid HuMa is pissed, i am sick of your butthurt posts about the fresh start server haha just stfu already.
lolpills
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:31 am

you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to go do the same shit all over again for 1 year before you get close to even seeing AQ.

you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to go play with the most casual crowd ever

you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to experience 5k players at starting zone

Most players worthwhile playing with have been stuck on the cycle of MC / BWL -> Shutdown for years, we are yet to have a good and healthy server release war effort and solid AQ40, the only players who do not want to pick up where we left off are the ones who:

A) Didn't even play nostalrius (I expect you to be atleast lvl 60 with 40-50 days player to qualify) as evidenced by the amount of Testers posting about fresh server
B) Didn't have fun with their old character anymore when server shut down, which is the case of cucks like Devarial, and all these mongoloids who want their 60s gone
C) Are angry salty kids who think starting on fresh server will somehow give them the character they always wanted and the community standing they crave (You won't be a PvP god this time again, You won't be getting server firsts again, literally nobody will care or know you just like last time)
D) People who actually feel like C) but get a knock off the people who wanted old PvP characters getting their stuff deleted and all their time invested (Yes, the people who made this server good and great) to go down the drain.

People who want fresh server identify with 1 or all 4 of the above, bunch of whinny panda kids or people bored out of their characters, I played everyday and always had fun everytime I logged in, I'd find something new to do with my warlock, even though I already had full BiS and "nothing to do" outside of raid logging, you advocates of fresh start with old 60s on the server are just boring people, you make this game boring, this game is community driven and you can make it fun whenever you want. Just because you're a mix of too lazy or tired of your char to play and have fun in this game, doesn't mean that a fresh start and starting all over from scratch will give you that fun again, you will always be shit, and you will always be bored, mark my words, you will be bored of farming MC / BWL for 1 year AGAIN, even more when you realize there is no competition or sense of community compared to what we had on old nost 8 months ago.

So yeah lad, eat shit :D

And this is coming from someone who will level a character casually on fresh server with my gf, I'd finish with saying for you not to kill yourself during these 3-4 weeks while you wait for it, but thinking again I couldn't give a single fuck if you did.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am

Though I can't speak on the subject of Devarial being a cuck since I wasn't there to watch his gf be pounded by several Somalian men, Darkwinjax is telling it like it is.

Screw these stuck up cuckolds like Alexensual who WANT to see the old server dead because it will make them feel better. This guy has the audacity to say that NOSTALRIUS SHOULD DELETE ALL OF THE CHARACTER DATA.

These people never accomplished anything other than hitting level 60 and that's why they want to do it again and again. They are angry at the people who did something with their characters and this is their way of lashing out.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by snawfu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 am

Lifealert wrote:
These people never accomplished anything other than hitting level 60 and that's why they want to do it again and again. They are angry at the people who did something with their characters and this is their way of lashing out.

well i mean alenxsual managed to die to a lvl 17 hunter with a 25 druid
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Oropher » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:02 am

HuMa wrote:pls tell me is a joke that you going to open fresh server after 3-4 weeks of PVP server, tell it pls Pottu, tell me pls

Their priority is to make sure that people get to play vanilla wow again. Both nostalrius and elysium have loyal players that would love to get into the game again. That is more important than creating a new server for people who might not play for long.

I'd rather have 2000 people playing for a year than 6000 for a month.
Oropher
Tester

by Arucado » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:23 am

Basically the whole purpose of Nostalrius was to bring the server back, NOT creating a new one.

Be thankful that the devs are creating a new server for the newcomers and shitters who know about vanilla and want to try because of the letter and this cocksucker Alexensual.

"In the end, pleasing the community is the only thing should matter" , do you think deleting old database is pleasing the community, do you think those people who barely ever played nost (the majority who wants fresh) is the community? No, the old server is the community, you will grind a million kobolds to get lvl 10 and quit.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Geex » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:08 pm

detectibg much butthurt in this sector.

you want old server only? so all who dont must be losers
you want new server only? so all who dont have shitty reasons to not start over again

kden

everyone knows everyone in here i think
Geex
Private
Private

by Scamp » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Solution: launch PVE and PVP simultaneously, new server 3 weeks later.

if you're returning the nostalrius servers they should both be returned at the same time. It just doesn't make sense to only launch PVP and not PVE.

Delayed launch for the fresh realm makes sense to me, but the old servers should be launched together because they fell together. I don't even have a character on the PVE realm to put things in perspective, it's just that it makes the most sense.
Scamp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion