Next PvP server for people who don't speak English.

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Next PvP server for people who don't speak English.

by zhalle » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:25 am

Pennydread wrote:
Arev wrote:I thought this was a troll post tbh, right up their with "ban selling raid loot for gold"

I don't think this is a viable idea at all, seems like something Donald Trump would say.

Not really, Donald Trump has pretty good ideas and this guy is just stupid :lol:

Hey guys! I've identified the true retard in this thread! ^
zhalle
Private
Private

by Arucado » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:48 am

zzxx wrote:I have played here since day1 I think I know what I am talking about, the crashes have gotten better. It used to crash 2 times a day with 7k peaks, now it rarely ever crashes and has 4days uptime with 10k peaks. Daemon obviously knows what he is doing and how to handle high stress on server.
90% of the time the number of people online is not the source of the crash, which is the reason it can be stable with 10k, and crash with 5k on.

Il say it again, if you prefer 'normal' pop play on pve server, but don't make suggestions that could quite possibly kill nostalrius as a whole.

Server barely crashes anymore, but still has a permanent delay which makes the gameplay totally awful, specially playing a warrior with the stance dance.

Yes, the server is completely overpopulated, this wouldn't be a good idea since what language should be the second server? spanish? french? russian? chinese?...

And yes, i would go to the PVE server if i hadn't already spent /40 days played on my warrior.

greetings
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ravensareblack » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 pm

Arucado wrote:Yes, the server is completely overpopulated, this wouldn't be a good idea since what language should be the second server? spanish? french? russian? chinese?...

Well according to Kezzik, the world is divided to people who speak English and those who don't. And apperantly since all English speakers (wherever they are from) understand each other - those who don't, do too. :D

(Created an account for this thread because it made me lol.)
ravensareblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sharax » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:48 pm

It sounds like creating a new server would be problematic. In keeping with OP's concerns, perhaps we should deputize a few of us that speak God's language of English to interogate our fellow players in-game to assess their English-speaking skills. Those that fail shall henceforth be banned and their possessions be redistributed to the interrogator.

I, Sharax Silvershield, would volunteer to head up this vital unit of Holy Inquisitors to crusade against non-English persons that do nothing but take up precious bandwidth and gurgle their evil language.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jeddite » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Well... this thread is slightly less retarded that Kezzik's "IF SOMEBODY ROLLS 'NEED' ON AN ITEM I WANT, AND THEY WIN THE ROLL -- THAT'S CALLED 'NINJA-LOOTING'" idiocy.

Just because you have some stupid youtube channel and stream with 30 viewers doesn't mean you know what you are talking about, or that your opinion is placed higher than anyone else.

high point of the entire thread -----^
Jeddite
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kezzik » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Jeddite wrote:Well... this thread is slightly less retarded that Kezzik's "IF SOMEBODY ROLLS 'NEED' ON AN ITEM I WANT, AND THEY WIN THE ROLL -- THAT'S CALLED 'NINJA-LOOTING'" idiocy.

ty for reminding me, I have to make that thread.. tired of people ninja looting, it hurts the community on here for sure!
Alexensual

Twitch: Alexensual
Twitter: @Alexensual

https://www.youtube.com/c/Alexensual
Kezzik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PanTheSatyr » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 pm

zzxx wrote:your an idiot

You're*
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by lurk » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:41 pm

great idea.
lurk
Private
Private

by zzxx » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:18 pm

PanTheSatyr wrote:
zzxx wrote:your an idiot

You're*

lol who cares :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Shykrill » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Your opinion can be discarded safely because you have an anime profile picture.
Shykrill
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion