The split sucks

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: The split sucks

by chunass » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:24 am

Norjak wrote:NONE of the threads in the old General section were specific to the PvP server. There is a great deal of information not specific to that server which is now in the wrong place.
It would have been more appropriate to simply create an empty PvP server forum & eventually people would move the PvP discussion to there. The only reason for this is less work for the moderators, at the expense of a lot of lost information.

^Exactly
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Odomiah » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:53 am

Put pvp server on top

enable quick reply

or just revert this ridiculous change :) this is just... /facepalm
** You will try your best to shed some light upon this writing. However, you will still reveal nothing of importance. Important stuff are hidden... in shadows... in stealth... **
Odomiah
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:05 pm

asdfasdfasdfsdaffdas wrote:yeah fuck you pve server, you suck

PVE for life!

But on a more serious note from someone who's never played on the PVP server... I really like this change. It makes things better organized for PVP server specific discussion vs stuff that applies to both the PVP and the PVE server. Pretty much everything on these forums are centered around the PVP server... all the mechanics and classes forums, etc.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Melgarh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:53 pm

QQ moar PVP kids.

Seriously, do you have nothing better in life to do and complain about that you have to scroll one more time? /sigh
Melgarh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Steelbash » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Melgarh wrote:QQ moar PVP kids.

Seriously, do you have nothing better in life to do and complain about that you have to scroll one more time? /sigh

no mister PVE adult
Steelbash <Warsong Outriders>
Ginovic <Redlords>
Steelbash
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Odomiah » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:20 pm

you may like the change or not... fact is simple - section of most popular forum is on a fucking bottom.

This has to be the first time I see the most popular, most used and most viewed section of gaming forum on a place that is out of reach for anyone who is newcomer to game...

Why? Cuz' fuk logic... that's why.

And yes... i don't like the fact that I have to scroll down every god damn time I want to check game's most popular forum.
** You will try your best to shed some light upon this writing. However, you will still reveal nothing of importance. Important stuff are hidden... in shadows... in stealth... **
Odomiah
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Norjak » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Melgarh wrote:QQ moar PVP kids.

Shut up, PVE guy.
There are way more PvP players on Nostalrius - stay in the back of the bus (where you belong).
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dish » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:52 am

He's right though, community on the pve server is much more mature and welcoming.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by winfernal » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:07 am

Dish wrote:He's right though, community on the pve server is much more mature and welcoming.

That's what you get when the majority of players are the ones who ragequit in STV at the pvp server. A huge circlejerk of likeminded people :D
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dish » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:53 am

Your reply is exactly what I'm talking about.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion