healers you like having in groups

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

healers you like having in groups

by realbanana » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:02 am

our guild last night had a very long but yet fun talk about what healers we like to see when we join a group.. so i thought i would ask on the forums and see what other people though. i didn't add holy pallys because we are a horde guild :o

http://www.strawpoll.me/6171875
realbanana
Tester

Re: healers you like having in groups

by Dish » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:57 am

Assuming you're talking about 5-man instances I don't really care. The most important factor is that the healer knows what he's doing. Class doesn't matter that much.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drakthir » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:03 am

Horde scum! Wheres the paladin option? :P

But seriously, I voted priest, although I may be a little bias, since I play a holy priest.
Drakthir
Private
Private

by Ziphr » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:59 pm

I voted priest

I main a resto druid atm, and theres nothing I cant heal. But Fade is very useful, psychic scream can be very useful. And priest's wider variety of tools can allow them to heal different situations more efficiently/effectively than other classes- which can lead to less downtime, which is better for the run overall.

That said, I do love having hots thorns and innervate, tranquility is great too but Id trade it for PoH to not have the 5 minute cd.. hibernate op in st and ubrs

never played a paladin, but never had issues with one healing, I like that hammer of justice, the buffs, the judgements

never played with vanilla shaman, cant comment on that. But I dont think there are any bad healing classes, but if I had to choose Id say priest for versatility in 5 man groups
Ziphr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to General discussion