Crystalline Threaded Cape

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Crystalline Threaded Cape

by bestcock » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:16 am

Hello

I'm wondering if the Crystalline Threaded Cape (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=20697) is able to drop off the Chillwind Ravagers now, or will that come into effect once AQ is released? I still haven't seen it on the server so far.

Thanks in advance :)
bestcock
Private
Private

Re: Crystalline Threaded Cape

by Datruth » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:58 am

I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually drop from Ravagers, but instead a quest in Silithus which will be released in patch 1.8.

Anyways even if those mobs does actually drop it, at 0.2% you've got waaay better options when it comes to easily obtainable pre-raid cloaks.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bestcock » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:06 am

Deal is I'm having a friend who's willing to farm the Ravagers, just for the thrill of it dropping, and then giving it to me. On top of that, it will easily last to BWL.
bestcock
Private
Private

by Norjak » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:06 pm

According to comments in the database, it's contained in the sack of spoils when you turn in Abyssal Signets, and those quests aren't in the game yet as far as I know (haven't checked it personally.)
It might also be a very low percent-chance drop off those mobs, but if you have some peon willing to farm for you then good luck!
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Trinat » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:44 pm

It won't drop of theese NPCs, it's only in the Sack of Spoils from the Abysall Shit (post over me) it's just a bug in the database that it shows that way, maybe someone used one of the old database ingame addons which collect infos like thiks and open a Sack the moment he looted the NPC (worked back in Vanilla, was great for trolling :> )
Trinat
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to General discussion