Time for a RP-PVP server

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Time for a RP-PVP server

by Mrplow » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 am

Kill two birds with one stone.

Bleed some pvp pop and give the rpers a blizz like place for their deviancy.

No cybering though you filthy degenerates
Mrplow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Time for a RP-PVP server

by dragun » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:15 am

Not a bad ideea.... I had ssome of my most memorable moments on RPPVP Server ( Ravencrest EU )... I cant wait for Arena systm to be impllemeentd.
dragun
Private
Private

by Dialects » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:21 am

Good idea. Let's hope it wouldn't end up like Moonguard with their Goldshire.
Dialects
Grunt
Grunt

by Sharax » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:47 am

I love the idea, but one of the big problems on retail is when non-RPers squat on the server and erode the demographics without contributing to the RP community.

It's not really killing two birds with one stone. If an RP-PvP server opened up, the overflow from the PvP server would flock there without regard to RP.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Valandar » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:44 am

With all of the threads about opening up a new server you'd think people would read some of them. Opening up a this RP-PVP realm would be nice and would benefit everyone I think, but its not feasible right now. If it was on the same dedicated server the lag would get worse, and the devs who don't get paid don't have the money for another dedicated server.

So its another case of what we want vs what is realistic. They would need to increase the staff by a lot, cause you would need a new team just for that server. It creates too much work, let them focus on current content and polish the scripts and get this close to flawless.
Valandar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 am

I'd play on such server but I still love the population and 4 guilds that me and my comrades are progressing.
I think its not really that necessary.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by idareyou67 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 am

Im trying to download the windows version of wow, it says the file has been deleted from the link on the website
idareyou67
Tester

by Adwena » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Why do you keep asking for new servers? The awesome thing about Nostalrius is that it supports 4x the normal retail population on a single server which is awesome. You have PvE server with 2.5k pop waiting for you to reroll there.
Adwena <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Druid
Arween <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Vajohnjohn <Fracture> Level 60 Gnome Mage
----------------------------------------------------------
The Sulfuras Queen
Adwena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Steelbash » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:07 pm

Adwena wrote:Why do you keep asking for new servers? The awesome thing about Nostalrius is that it supports 4x the normal retail population on a single server which is awesome. You have PvE server with 2.5k pop waiting for you to reroll there.

True , people should wait at least a year after the release of the new server to see how is it going to stabilize
Steelbash <Warsong Outriders>
Ginovic <Redlords>
Steelbash
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zzxx » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Adwena wrote:Why do you keep asking for new servers? The awesome thing about Nostalrius is that it supports 4x the normal retail population on a single server which is awesome. You have PvE server with 2.5k pop waiting for you to reroll there.

this ^^^
the majority of people asking for a new server are new and should just be ignored
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to General discussion