Just wanted to say Thank You!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Just wanted to say Thank You!

by Camdogers » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:47 pm

I've played WoW since I was in 5th or 6th grade, now I'm a Freshman in College. I started during The Burning Crusade when leveling was just as slow as Vanilla WoW. I've played every expansion since and have been slowly losing interest in the game. But I heard about this server, played for a few hours and realized what WoW misses nowadays. I literally died 8 or 9 times to murlocs, kobolds, or bears, before I even reached level 8! And I still have no greens equipped... It made me realize that it used to be difficult to level, even get upgrades on armor and weapons. I wasn't able to get my fast mount in TBC until I was near level 70. Everything just meant more back then. It was that that made people have feels for the game and get addicted, whenever you leveled you would say Ding! in guild chat, I miss the community back then, actually having to search general chat for dungeon runs. I miss the difficulty back then. I miss talent trees! I miss having to upgrade my spells. I miss actually having to read the quests instead of just opening the map. World PvP was something. Epics were actually epics, and no one ever sees a legendary. So thank you for bringing back the feels of the game, it was much needed! I rate this server 10/10! :D
Camdogers
Tester

Return to General discussion