too good to be true?

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

too good to be true?

by reapz » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:23 pm

...what the topic title says. randomly checked out the wow Europe site then onto some youtube videos of recent wow, then onto some oldskool pvp... kept seeing the term 'Vanilla' being dropped, then after a bit of research I can across site!. after about 10 years of not playing / disliking anything from TBC onwards kinda tickled my fancy, I use to play on Skullcrusher EU as 1 of the rogues in the top guild on the server(Last Resort). and am intrigued about playing again.... is the pvp server busy?, is there any subscription? is there any chance of the server being shutdown after putting in a lot of work and effort levelling the old skool way?. just a few queries.....
reapz
Tester

Re: too good to be true?

by Arev » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Read the stickies on the forum, that will answer all your questions.

FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3
ToU: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
PvP Server Population: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3641
PvE Server Population: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=24560
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Flaat » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:15 pm

I actually remember last resort, check it out for yourself its all free and the PvP server is unlike anything in wow before it. Its the most epic wow server ever. Actually to good to be true, chances that its shutdown are low as no money is made of this server.
Flaat
Sergeant
Sergeant

by reapz » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:27 pm

thanks...for the replies. Flaat were you on skullcrusher?.hmm seeing the server population sells it for me, gonna look to starting my rogue again I think.
Is there a download link to the client?
reapz
Tester

Return to General discussion