Why was I harassed?

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Why was I harassed?

by Muhsogyny » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:45 am

Is this fucking real?
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:56 am

Okay guys relax, you don't have to take every single chance and act like "woooooooowwwwwww...." to release your inner crap. Maybe he just came from WoD or something. Don't gotta flame him on sight.

After all his username is "pleasedontflameme" why are you doing it anyway

:D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Pleasedontflameme » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:11 am

Simonich wrote:Okay guys relax, you don't have to take every single chance and act like "woooooooowwwwwww...." to release your inner crap. Maybe he just came from WoD or something. Don't gotta flame him on sight.

After all his username is "pleasedontflameme" why are you doing it anyway

:D

No I haven't played WOD or any of the last three expansions as I stopped playing during wrath. Although I started playing during retail vanilla, when arcane explosion was a 1.5 cast which was an early patch.. god that was horrible.. Thats beyond the point though..all I did was ask for some help in the form of some electronic currency and everyone gets butthurt and thinks it justifies someone acting like a complete jerk to me let alone anyone. Doesn't hurt my feelings, I understand the psychology of people who do this over the internet its a way of release and they're probably good people deep down on the inside. What surprised me was the reaction from the community as I thought that this might be an isolated incident but more people continued to ad fuel to the fire. I guess this truly shows the spirit of the community. Idk if the people getting angry are just lowbies who dont have gold themselves or what but if I was a deck out lvl 60 and had endless amounts of gold from raiding, professions etc and someone asked me for help in gold then id gladly give it to them.
Pleasedontflameme
Tester

by Pyroghost » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:12 am

Dude this is a great troll thread, 10 of 10 top kek
Pyroghost
Private
Private

by Melgarh » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:42 am

Level 60 with endless amount of gold from raiding...

This sentence alone proves that you did not play Vanilla. Because raiders usually had to grind all day long just to pay repair bills (poor platies), get their superbly expensive flasks and potions together as well as cover enchant costs and farm for unique pre-raid buff foods/items as well as get the rep up for specific factions to actually be able to make use of them.

EDIT: not to mention leveling of alts to cover up the gathering/production professions.
Melgarh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Snautz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:19 am

Well baited
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smokeit » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 am

Any form of begging deserves to be smacked down. We work hard in vanilla, not get it for 0 effort.
Smokeit
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bleachy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:45 am

Datruth wrote:If you need 10 minutes to make that simple distinction you really gotta lay off the dew bro, it's dissolving your brain.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=28636&p=200154#p200154
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=28636&p=200296#p200296
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=28619&p=200980#p200980
This is literally just from skimming through the first 4 pages of your posts. There are countless of other examples of your illiteracy. I didn't mean to be a grammar nazi, but calling people retarded when you're illiterate in your own language is just wack

"Better things to do" Suuure, like spending a weekend camping a single questgiver? :lol:
living the dream mang

You need to get your brother to suck you off or something as you clearly have a lot of built up tension that needs releasing.
Bleachy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Datruth » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:00 pm

I consider poking fun at degenerate hicks with flawed logic to be pretty chill actually, ty for your concern though.
Sucking your brother off, is that how people release tension in your part of the world? That's messed up dude
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nathrizyr » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Greetings,

Thread has derailed into off topic statements and personal attacks. Locked.
Stop begging for gold, OP.

Regards, GM Team
Nathrizyr
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to General discussion