It's About the Journey

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: It's About the Journey

by TomDeBaere » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:44 am

Illidan wrote:Still 1st in 1st week of pvp here , rip nost, I betrayed you too after all..."in truth it was I who was betrayed, still I am hunted, still I am hated..." oh well looks like blizzard fucked me over again

WE WERE NOT PREPARED!
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Digsby » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:40 pm

I never got to play retail vanilla due to my mother's protests, "THAT'S NOT REAL LIFE!" Now that I am an adult and thanks to Nostalrius I was able to. I got to experience 40 man raiding, thrilling world PvP, and what it means to be part of a community. Thank you Nostalrius staff for letting me experience what MMOs use to be.
Digsby
Private
Private

by Hydra9268 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Digsby wrote:Image

I remember this! I remember high level players coming to the rescue of low level players so they could complete the Nesingwary quests.
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Proctologist » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:09 am

Touchy post Og, very pleasant reading ^_^

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Illidan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Proctologist wrote:Touchy post Og, very pleasant reading ^_^

hat e m e
The Betrayer
Illidan
Grunt
Grunt

by pantsman27 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:54 pm

I'll still never understand why they pinned this retards post. Kid abuses on the server for months and makes some soppy fucking post about the server. NOPE trash
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Proctologist » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 pm

He's like 26 or 28 idk and u call him kid
Haha what's up with calling everyone kid these days? same with triggered, salty etc.. FO REAL DAWG

Also a retard and trash, wow.. Someone must've been getting a little BRM whipped.

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pivin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:00 am

You're right man... I miss vanilla so much. When BC came out it changed the whole game for me. Just started dad in away from him. Didn't like the changes but I'm forced to try and like it... Didn't work out. Id buy the expansions and become bored after a season of arena and a few raids. Flying mounts, Que system, lack of players around the world.. Just didn't feel like wow anymore to me. Specially now after testing legion...

Free weapons ( I'm not looking for hand outs... ) quests for the weapons are dreadful..

Pvp gear doesn't matter for the most part ( everyone can obtain the gear. work for it)

everyone gets brought to base stats like GW2 ( why? This is wow not other mmos)

Class halls are basically the samething as WoD setup just reskinned.

Game now is clearly to simplified and boring..

This server made me want to play wow again but o can't take the present wow... It's so bad...
Pivin
Tester

by blargen » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:02 am

They always say "You can never go back", they were wrong. Playing on Nostalrius allowed me to do just that, go back and play a game just like I did the first time.
blargen
Tester

by Zelda007 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi guys, I am new looking to join this community. Looking to twink in pvp and just have fun in Vanilla wow. I miss the vanilla content. Anyone help me? I don't know where to start. Please help!
Zelda007
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion