TY Nostalrius for the database

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: TY Nostalrius for the database

by Letholdus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:52 pm

lmao nevergrim what a joke
Letholdus
Tester

by Sirganksalot » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Give the Nostalrius crew a break mate. They've gone above and beyond just to bring you an almost perfect replication of classic and to make legacy servers a reality.

Have some patience. You should have signed the petition out of love for the game, and hope for an official server, rather than expecting it would get you your account back.
LEGACY:
"Denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use."
Sirganksalot
Grunt
Grunt

by yolll » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:57 pm

He thinks he wants to continue his characters on another server, but he don't!
yolll
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Docholy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:00 pm

With the recent turn of events, Nos team being flown in to meet blizzard and Kerns meeting Mark soon I'm afraid the server data base will not be released. Rather legacy servers will be made by the end of the year.
https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime- ... -community
Why stop at Rank 12 you ask? I ask myself that all the time!
Docholy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nedland » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Nevergrim wrote:Ok. I want to say ty for the adventure nostalrius offered us before everything i will say ubber.

Guys wtf is going on with the database, something tells me u are going to sell the dtabase or blizzard will forbid u to share it, u promised us it will be public and u know that everyone wants his character back(yes u know it dont play me blind man like blizzard) so i am asking whats going on, we are waiting for news so we can continue our characters, if u are not going to provide it to us sicne we all want it than all bullshits about PEOPLE'S WILL , is a lie, if u are going, negotiating with blizzard or getting payed just tell us we wont get the database thats all.... we signed petitions, supported you anyway we can now do something for us tell us what are you gonna do, if u dont want / cant share the dtabase ... just fucking tell us.

Kind regards..

Haha, no.
Bulgar cigani cant have his stolen loot back.
Dont worry, when they release the legacy server you can pull the " Lightfall" prank again.
Nedland
Grunt
Grunt

by huylv » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 pm

yolll wrote:Stop hounding them ... Why are you so eager for the data to be released only for some pay2win dogshit server to open up and exploit the situation.

Agree. Your character alone is just a dozen of records in the database. Wtf r u going to do with them, OP? Speaking in the name of community, all u want is the whole DB so that u can clone it to some shit pay2win server under the name of Nostalrius, don't you? FFS just STFU.
huylv
Private
Private

by Khiori » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:43 pm

McStitch wrote:It's much bigger than just a private server now. It is actually in Nost's best interest to keep silence on the subject.

this
Khiori
Grunt
Grunt

by Tebeda » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:47 pm

lmao @ all these jacks trying to get their grubby little fingers on the database. Don't give it to them, they'll get mustard all over it.
Tebeda
Grunt
Grunt

by colezz2 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Nevergrim, god of pugs
colezz2
Grunt
Grunt

by mssjtxwd » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:07 am

Khiori wrote:
McStitch wrote:It's much bigger than just a private server now. It is actually in Nost's best interest to keep silence on the subject.

this

lol a revolution, nice, but I only want my characters back, blizzard's legacy server cannot give it to me. And I hate the waiting without specific schedule. You don't know when it will end.
PVE - Brothers - DKP manager & website coder
http://mssjtxwd.github.io/
Chinese player.
mssjtxwd
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion