Fresh start vs old characters (come in)

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Fresh start vs old characters (come in)

by phyriel » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Holystrike wrote:theres like one or two people who just keep saying it over and over if you read through the posts, there arent that many who actually want a fresh start...

The majority who do either didn't play here at all and aren't actually a part of the community, just looking out for themselves and trying to put themselves on an even playing field with those who have invested 100's of hours here.
(which is pretty messed up since they are asking to deleted hundreds of thousands of accounts for their own personal gain)

Or barely played here at all and so have nothing to lose and everything to gain from it... which again is extremely messed up.

This is easily verifiable through realmplayers and their forum accounts... as this thread has shown the nostalrius community overwhelmingly want their characters back, and to continue their journey on this awesome server as they have for the past year.

The best ones are those that say "new start" and then create new account on forums to say the same to actually make it look like its a huge wave of ppl that want that ;p rofl
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by phyriel » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Talesavo wrote:
phyriel wrote:
Deltogame wrote:if u were a warrior and didnt have asscandy u'd be easily replaced.

My Zink'rokh suggests otherwise!

Anyways, with a R13 Hand of Rag Paladin & R13 War with 2 weeks left to GM, I'll let you figure out which side of the fence I'm on. Hello to old faces btw, Morathe included ^^.

I'll make a bet and say... once you tried Rollsroyce and Porche you deffo wanna drive Fiat now to get a true "driving experience" correct?:P Hey yourself man :)
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wayfarer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Fresh start, could we poll this?
Wayfarer
Tester

by Holystrike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:52 pm

phyriel wrote:
Holystrike wrote:theres like one or two people who just keep saying it over and over if you read through the posts, there arent that many who actually want a fresh start...

The majority who do either didn't play here at all and aren't actually a part of the community, just looking out for themselves and trying to put themselves on an even playing field with those who have invested 100's of hours here.
(which is pretty messed up since they are asking to deleted hundreds of thousands of accounts for their own personal gain)

Or barely played here at all and so have nothing to lose and everything to gain from it... which again is extremely messed up.

This is easily verifiable through realmplayers and their forum accounts... as this thread has shown the nostalrius community overwhelmingly want their characters back, and to continue their journey on this awesome server as they have for the past year.

The best ones are those that say "new start" and then create new account on forums to say the same to actually make it look like its a huge wave of ppl that want that ;p rofl

mmm exactly lol, in reality noone wants it and it would destroy the server's core playerbase if it did happen
(e.g the people who wont quit after a month when they realise vanilla doesnt hand out prplz like retail...)

Any poll would be inaccurate due to them making bot accounts, look at their join dates as i said.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Wayfarer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Holystrike wrote:Any poll would be inaccurate due to them making bot accounts, look at their join dates as i said.

I feel like it is basically alot of people butthurt over loosing gear, I was on my way to BiS gear myself when it went down (Had the worst luck with benediction however, before i joined my guild said they had to sell like 10 of them because they didn't need them and after i started raiding with them it was dry for like 10 runs..)

Edit: I fucking remember doing the quest last week of nost now.. maybe i got it after all..

I just feel like old nost is dead, everything is going to be new for everyone IF it were to relaunch. Also do they have saves from before they announced they were shut down? I myself used up an absurd amount of consumables and gold, i know one guy in guild who /roll away 10k or something like that.
Wayfarer
Tester

by Yasko » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Nost will reopen. I think 99% don't expect that. just look at Rottix: https://www.twitch.tv/rottix/v/59040206.
I think he would be really mad if Nost will open with all old characters - expect his own :D. He is not the only one who deleted all stuff minutes before the shutdown.
Yasko
Grunt
Grunt

by Azunic » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:03 pm

I'd prefer fresh.
Azunic
Tester

by Devarial » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:06 pm

can these two guys stop crying about losing their precious gear pls, no one cares
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tilktilk4 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:08 pm

a lot of players define themselfs through what color-class equipment their character wear, not sayin g its wrong but they will hurt most if something happens, like wipe) or unexpected closure
tilktilk4
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fagatron » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:19 pm

What kind of bullshit arguments are those? Its not about losing gear or whatever.
We just dont want to farm MC / ONY for 1 year again after 2 years of doing that continuously on nost and elysium after (+ 3 years before on other servers feenix etc for me at least)

If you want a fresh start be happy with a new PVP server but dont Dick around that others want their characters back that nost basically took away from everyone when they made the decision to close.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion