1.12.1 Mac OS Client Seeding

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

1.12.1 Mac OS Client Seeding

by Dythor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:01 pm

So, this morning I decided to entertain the theory that Nostalrius and Elysium are in fact merging, and decided to make (yet another) Priest on Elyisum while we're waiting this out. Much to my disappointment, I found out that the Elysium client for Mac OS is not being seeded by anyone. I guess that if the merge indeed happens seeders will surface, but would you people be darlings and seed the client in advance? I'm already too far behind in case the merge happens as has been described, and I want to cover some ground :D.

The torrent can be found here.
Dythor
Private
Private

Re: 1.12.1 Mac OS Client Seeding

by Undertanker » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:52 am

Dythor wrote:So, this morning I decided to entertain the theory that Nostalrius and Elysium are in fact merging, and decided to make (yet another) Priest on Elyisum while we're waiting this out. Much to my disappointment, I found out that the Elysium client for Mac OS is not being seeded by anyone. I guess that if the merge indeed happens seeders will surface, but would you people be darlings and seed the client in advance? I'm already too far behind in case the merge happens as has been described, and I want to cover some ground :D.

The torrent can be found here.

Get Parallel.

Any Mac user should have it for those Windows specific apps. You already bought a machine that is more bragging e-pen than for functionality, and for more money at that. Might as well throw in the extra $60 to have your computer do what you want it to do.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dythor » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi. Thanks for your insulting answer. It has always been very cool to be aggressive on the Internet for no apparent reason, even more so as time passes, finding ourselves in 2016. Go, you!

Also, if you must know, I bought a Mac laptop because its retina display is the only bearable portable one for the work that I do (I am an academic; I read, mark, simulate things all the time), at least out of the laptops I've seen. Its hard disk drive does not permit for shenanigans such as Parallel given the programmes that I want to keep, and I would moreover like to not have to switch between OSs every time I want to play WoW.

That is, if you allow me to good sir. Thank you very much.
Dythor
Private
Private

by phyriel » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Dythor wrote:Hi. Thanks for your insulting answer. It has always been very cool to be aggressive on the Internet for no apparent reason, even more so as time passes, finding ourselves in 2016. Go, you!

Also, if you must know, I bought a Mac laptop because its retina display is the only bearable portable one for the work that I do (I am an academic; I read, mark, simulate things all the time), at least out of the laptops I've seen. Its hard disk drive does not permit for shenanigans such as Parallel given the programmes that I want to keep, and I would moreover like to not have to switch between OSs every time I want to play WoW.

That is, if you allow me to good sir. Thank you very much.

Damn Undertaker, although I love u pal i gotta admit this dude wrecked u with classy answer and not getting baited;p hahah
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heldunder » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:31 pm

tho he's right, who buys mac and plays videogames?
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Undertanker » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:13 am

Dythor wrote:Its hard disk drive does not permit for shenanigans such as Parallel given the programs that I want to keep

Apparently HD drives dictate what you can and can not install on them.

#ProtectSarahConnor

Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by aGenda » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:45 am

I play on a macbook air on a native osx client. everything works fine except zeppelins sometimes drop me in the water. Apparently this is a known bug with the mac client. Owning a macbook allows me to enjoy an extra level of smugness every time i beat someone in game.
aGenda
Tester

by rolexpls » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 am

Did anyone ever find a resolution to this? Obviously we can go the route of using Wineskin, but it would be awesome to have a MAC OS client version without having to do Wineskin.. Any updates?
rolexpls
Private
Private

by Pottu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Go to Elysium discord and ask around. Some Mac users have found a full client.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Dodgemade » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Dythor wrote:I'm already too far behind in case the merge happens as has been described, and I want to cover some ground :D.

What do you mean by this? All progress has been frozen on the Elysium server.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to General discussion