You think you do, but you don't version 2.0 ?

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: You think you do, but you don't version 2.0 ?

by Thomaszine » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:38 am

ssishtar wrote:
lolpills wrote:you fucken unsatisfied 12 year old mongrels with that attitude you dont deserve a free server gtfo these threads are so childish

I find the whole story with the old pvp server childish. Especially since the majority doesn't want it.

There is still a GREAT deal of people who still wants it. If you had a character with 45-120 days played on it, I'm sure you would like to get it back as well. If not, respect the people that do.
I'm vegan
Thomaszine
Private
Private

by Lifealert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:42 am

Only way to please everyone is to re-open both old servers at the same time and see how things work out, then open the Elysium PvP fresh start 2 weeks later.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sevvy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:47 am

ssishtar wrote:
lolpills wrote:you fucken unsatisfied 12 year old mongrels with that attitude you dont deserve a free server gtfo these threads are so childish

I find the whole story with the old pvp server childish. Especially since the majority doesn't want it.

The majority doesn't want it? Because of a strawpoll that probably includes 1/20 of the amount of accounts that will exist on Nostelysium? :lol:

Riiiiiiiight. Keep fighting the good fight, genius.
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Novae » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:57 am

^^ Savvy
Novae
Grunt
Grunt

by ssishtar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:49 am

Thomaszine wrote:
ssishtar wrote:

There is still a GREAT deal of people who still wants it. If you had a character with 45-120 days played on it, I'm sure you would like to get it back as well. If not, respect the people that do.

I actually have 4 lvl 60s, 2 of them BWL geared and I am not coming back. Respect my wish too ;)
http://www.strawpoll.me/11589399/r
You think you do but you don't, version 2.0.
ssishtar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ssishtar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 am

Sevvy wrote:
ssishtar wrote:

The majority doesn't want it? Because of a strawpoll that probably includes 1/20 of the amount of accounts that will exist on Nostelysium? :lol:

Riiiiiiiight. Keep fighting the good fight, genius.

That strawpoll shown pretty clearly that the old community of Nostalrius pvp is dead and only a few give a damn about it. Face it, there are tons of guilds who reformed on other servers and won't return. Just wait and see :)
http://www.strawpoll.me/11589399/r
You think you do but you don't, version 2.0.
ssishtar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:55 am

You're more than free to play on the fresh server and no-one from the old server will care about your choice, that is respecting your wish.
What you're doing is shilling for the fresh server (old server is dead blabla), crying that you've been dealt a great injustice. How about you just play on the fresh server and we'll play on the old server and you stop making shitty posts, thanks lad.

nice double post, must've gathered all the impotent rage you could to produce that.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Allora » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 am

Shish you're a fucking noob get shat on
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Oropher » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:58 am

ssishtar wrote:http://www.strawpoll.me/11589399/r

Sorry but this comes in mind. 6k players vs 2k and you fire up the new realm after... 4 weeks ? We all know it's a dirty marketing move to pump blood in old Nostalrius, but come on... If people don't wanna play on old Nostalrius, why the heck you try to artificially keep it alive lol...

deeply unsatisfied, Viper once said something like "in the end only the community voice matters", why you changed exactly how Blizzard did... :(

Trump just won and you're still trusting strawpolls?
Oropher
Tester

by Arucado » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:29 am

you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to go do the same shit all over again for 1 year before you get close to even seeing AQ.

you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to go play with the most casual crowd ever

you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks to experience 5k players at starting zone

Most players worthwhile playing with have been stuck on the cycle of MC / BWL -> Shutdown for years, we are yet to have a good and healthy server release war effort and solid AQ40, the only players who do not want to pick up where we left off are the ones who:

A) Didn't even play nostalrius (I expect you to be atleast lvl 60 with 40-50 days player to qualify) as evidenced by the amount of Testers posting about fresh server
B) Didn't have fun with their old character anymore when server shut down, which is the case of cucks like Devarial, and all these mongoloids who want their 60s gone
C) Are angry salty kids who think starting on fresh server will somehow give them the character they always wanted and the community standing they crave (You won't be a PvP god this time again, You won't be getting server firsts again, literally nobody will care or know you just like last time)
D) People who actually feel like C) but get a knock off the people who wanted old PvP characters getting their stuff deleted and all their time invested (Yes, the people who made this server good and great) to go down the drain.

People who want fresh server identify with 1 or all 4 of the above, bunch of whinny panda kids or people bored out of their characters, I played everyday and always had fun everytime I logged in, I'd find something new to do with my warlock, even though I already had full BiS and "nothing to do" outside of raid logging, you advocates of fresh start with old 60s on the server are just boring people, you make this game boring, this game is community driven and you can make it fun whenever you want. Just because you're a mix of too lazy or tired of your char to play and have fun in this game, doesn't mean that a fresh start and starting all over from scratch will give you that fun again, you will always be shit, and you will always be bored, mark my words, you will be bored of farming MC / BWL for 1 year AGAIN, even more when you realize there is no competition or sense of community compared to what we had on old nost 8 months ago.

So yeah lad, eat shit :D

And this is coming from someone who will level a character casually on fresh server with my gf, I'd finish with saying for you not to kill yourself during these 3-4 weeks while you wait for it, but thinking again I couldn't give a single fuck if you did.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion