Alexensual can suck my balls

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Alexensual can suck my balls

by Lifealert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm

He's an ass. Don't give him anymore views. Dodgykebaab is objectively a better content creator.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rarilmar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:18 pm

So ppl waited for months for Nost to come back so they can play thy're old chr... and now everyone wants wipe???
Well the serious raiders don't have time to spam forums I believe and there's a certain amount of players that jump from server to server always playing till 60 and quitting after ding. If u look at Alexsensual's old chr... GREENGEARED ofc he wants wipe.
Rarilmar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm

He's advocating that every realm be released at the same time, or that they shouldn't even bother with the restored accounts. Is this not what the players want? I don't understand the hate for Alex when he's one of the few reasonable people supporting Classic, and hasn't ever jumped ship on it like most channels did.

Dodgykebaab can fuck right off. He didn't even play on Nost to the upper brackets before slapping together a half assed outdated review, then moving on to the next server. He later went on to praise Kronos 2 more than Nost, despite it being an all around inferior realm with far more problems and drawbacks. He's a terrible reviewer, but hey, he inserts plenty of shitty troll pics/jokes into his videos, which people seem to like. I compare this to jingling keys in front or a baby, or pointing a laser for your cat; you got to keep their attention somehow.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:14 pm

At least he doesn't come off as arrogant. He doesn't have time to level so he mostly bases his reviews on the quality of the littler things that still matter.

What does Alex even do? He says fuck you to the people who want something different than him.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:37 pm

mattisalegend4ever wrote:kids a nobody

- matt

Are you sure you're talking about Alex, and not yourself?
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mattisalegend4ever » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 pm

never heard of him b4 yet every1 knows me?

- matt
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:57 pm

If name recognition is your only variable here, you are an arrogant fool. But even that is shallow because people only know you as a child crying out desperately for attention, notoriety is not popularity. I wouldn't call a troll which people wish would be ban spammed off the server, "somebody". At least post things of amusement in your trolling, rather than the arrogant worthless dribble you leave everywhere. I normally wouldn't even bother with posts like these, like trying to help someone on life support who is missing half their brain, kind of a lost cause. But this is a troll thread anyway with no other purpose, which would have been locked already if Pottu was around. Take it for what it's worth, if you're able.

(Insert next worthless 1 liner here)
Last edited by Drain on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mattisalegend4ever » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 pm

not even gonna read that u nerd
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:59 pm

mattisalegend4ever wrote:not even gonna read that u nerd

Then don't bother posting either.
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion