Where are your "core values"

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Where are your "core values"

by Gromm » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Again, the irony..
Arucado wrote:Learn some proper english before writting
Gromm
Grunt
Grunt

by rspct » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:18 pm

OP is one of the newfags from alexcucksensuals stream and deserves to wait. You never were part of nostalrius community, so what makes you think you are entitled to have this "fresh server" before REAL nostalrius servers? Also only thing you can do is C R Y. this new server had nothing to do with nostalrius, so they can name it whatever they want to.
rspct
Grunt
Grunt

by lordgold » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:41 pm

the best option just back 2 old server without Elysium and other slag
lordgold
Private
Private

by Sharax » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Dish wrote:They made the right decision to open the old pvp server first whether you like it or not.

I agree with this approach even though I am rolling on the fresh server (late to Nost, simply want a longer Vanilla timeline).

3-4 weeks is pretty trivial if it helps balance the servers via impatient players.
Last edited by Sharax on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sharax » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Arucado wrote:Learn some proper english before writting

*writing
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dish » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Even though I don't agree with OP, all of you old nost players should calm the fuck down. What's with all this toxicity lately, we should all work together as a vanilly community and not constantly keep bashing each other just because we're playing on different vanilla servers..
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ssishtar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:38 pm

HuMa wrote:Hey devs where are your "core values" "every voice matters" "only community matters" where are all these empty quotes? it only works against blizzard? you poop over the face of all people who want the fresh server and you make them wait for another month In your desperate attempt to grab people to the old server, you remain me to blizzard guys, so sad, where are your core values?

^
http://www.strawpoll.me/11589399/r
You think you do but you don't, version 2.0.
ssishtar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Emancipator » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:10 pm

I don't understand how Humas supervisor let's him roam internet freely, I thought those autism helpers were stricter than this
gg
Emancipator
Grunt
Grunt

by Pottu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:35 pm

We never announced a release/launch date. You are getting your realm, please have the modicum of sense and patience to wait few more weeks.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to General discussion