Fresh Start realm players.......

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Fresh Start realm players.......

by Dodgemade » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:17 pm

have fun on "elysium" hahahahahaha

get cucked
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Fresh Start realm players.......

by Sharax » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Dodgemade wrote:have fun on "elysium" hahahahahaha

get cucked

I will have fun on the new server regardless of its name. It will be populated and have a longer lifecycle.

Hope you have fun on the old server.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Scamp » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:22 pm

I am looking forward to enjoying both servers.
Scamp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by markofthewild01 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Valkyrie could have just re-released the database/characters and be done with it. But they decided to let the upcoming wave of new players have their own realm. Wouldn't it make sense to name it after their former realm? "Elysium" is what allowed the legacy to continue.

People who want to pride themselves in joining the true and original Nostalrius PvP server, may do so at release. It wouldn't make sense to calling the new realm "Nostalrius Returns" or "Nostalrius Continues" as it's a Valkyrie Realm.

If you want to join Nostalrius, it is returning. Although they are the two original realms. :)
markofthewild01
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lokrosh » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:31 pm

markofthewild01 wrote:Valkyrie could have just re-released the database/characters and be done with it. But they decided to let the upcoming wave of new players have their own realm. Wouldn't it make sense to name it after their former realm? "Elysium" is what allowed the legacy to continue.

People who want to pride themselves in joining the true and original Nostalrius PvP server, may do so at release. It wouldn't make sense to calling the new realm "Nostalrius Returns" or "Nostalrius Continues" as it's a Valkyrie Realm.

If you want to join Nostalrius, it is returning. Although they are the two original realms. :)

it is a Nostalrius realm, as it will be running on the Nostalrius core.
Lokrosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by markofthewild01 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Lokrosh wrote:
markofthewild01 wrote:Valkyrie could have just re-released the database/characters and be done with it. But they decided to let the upcoming wave of new players have their own realm. Wouldn't it make sense to name it after their former realm? "Elysium" is what allowed the legacy to continue.

it is a Nostalrius realm, as it will be running on the Nostalrius core.

Yes, I know it is run by the Nostalrius Core. I'm saying that is it similar if they released the Nostalrius source code and dozens of "Nostalrius's" popped up everywhere. Sure, they would all be "Nostalrius realms" but it is now part of whatever realm hosts it.

As for Nostalrius PvP and Nostalrius PvE, they are basically the same realms just tied to a different host.
markofthewild01
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PeaceHammer » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Okay, I will. Thanks!
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ssishtar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Dodgemade wrote:have fun on "elysium" hahahahahaha

get cucked

if you call cucked a fresh new experience, new adventures, feuds and all the goodies, how the heck can you call a broken realm that won't have even 25% of the people that once had and who needs artificial breathing ? :)

If you ask me, the people cucked are the ones who gonna play on that one, not on Elysium :P
http://www.strawpoll.me/11589399/r
You think you do but you don't, version 2.0.
ssishtar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dodgemade » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Scamp wrote:I am looking forward to enjoying both servers.

Same.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonize_ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:53 am

This thread is an hour old now and HuMa hasn't posted in it. I can only conclude that he has been forum banned.
Simonize_
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to General discussion