Shadowmeld passive stealth bonus functional?

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Shadowmeld passive stealth bonus functional?

by Yharrothar » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Does anyone know if the shadowmeld passive stealth bonus to rogue stealth and cat form prowl is functional on Nostalrius?

Also is feral instinct functional? ( feral talent that makes it harder for people to detect you while prowling )

This question has been bugging me a lot because I'm planning on rolling a NE druid and I'd hate it if shadowmeld was useless or if certain talents didn't work.
Yharrothar
Tester

Re: Shadowmeld passive stealth bonus functional?

by sorrana » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Im not 100% sure but I think it works somehow but maybe not perfect. On K2 i could notice the difference pretty easy, on nost it wasnt that clear.
sorrana
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:52 pm

I believe so and must you post this on both forums?
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Yharrothar » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:08 pm

I thought the first post didn't go through, didn't think it had to be approved, and "I believe so" is useless.
Yharrothar
Tester

by Keftenk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Alright, then it's also useless to ask since we can't confirm it since we don't have Nostalrius to test on. I say I believe so because I remember playing around with it, but I suppose I didn't check to see if Stealth lv 6 was working.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:57 am

It worked on Nost, and it's not difficult to script. As far as I know, every racial worked fine on Nost. You have a better stealth that no other race can obtain. This makes Night Elf fantastic for Rogue and catform. I should point out that you can also use this to stealth while drinking, which a Tauren cannot do. Priests share this benefit, but one can easily notice that Desperate Prayer + Fear Ward are better things to have than this.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to General discussion