Wrong Username Made, now Im Stuck

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Wrong Username Made, now Im Stuck

by darkwombat » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

When I created my Elysium account, I spelled my username wrong and then transferred my characters there. I wonder if they will allow you to change your username. There has to be a way to contact them. They don't have a direct email and their forum is down right now. Do you think this will be possible?
darkwombat
Private
Private

Re: Wrong Username Made, now Im Stuck

by vanillaplayer2016 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:22 pm

if you are already logged on their website you can check you control panel where it shows your characters and find your username there
vanillaplayer2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

by darkwombat » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:43 pm

vanillaplayer2016 wrote:if you are already logged on their website you can check you control panel where it shows your characters and find your username there

And this helps me how? I know I can see my username there. I want to CHANGE it, I cant.
darkwombat
Private
Private

by Choob » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Im sure fixing this is of high priority to the devs at the moment. Make sure to post this in two sections so it can be seen!
Choob
Tester

by christoft » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:32 am

Doesn't matter. No one can see your account name but you.
christoft
Private
Private

by darkwombat » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:50 am

Choob wrote:Im sure fixing this is of high priority to the devs at the moment. Make sure to post this in two sections so it can be seen!

good idea thanks!
darkwombat
Private
Private

by Jev » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:41 am

christoft wrote:Doesn't matter. No one can see your account name but you.

I agree with this. If you know your know your user name it shouldn't be a problem.
Jev
Tester

by ohgr » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:18 am

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Even if they only waste two minutes implementing an account name change it is a complete waste of time. If you already know what your account name is, you don't have any problem.
ohgr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:49 pm

It is not possible to change account names.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Denbts » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 am

If you know your account name, and you have access to your characters, and your account has not been falsely banned, and you have all of your login info, how exactly are you stuck?

You're "stuck" because your login name contains a typo, and you think the typo looks ugly? If you're capable of logging in anyway, what difference does it make? Why does this matter? I would be cool with my account name being "I_Love_Taking_It_In_The_Butt" if it meant I could have my characters back.

A lot of us are fighting tooth and nail to even get our accounts back at all. This post reads like a teenager crying that her parents got her a Samsung when she wanted an iPhone.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to General discussion