Banned account

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Banned account

by Parkvil » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello Nostalrius team. I'm so hyped for the whole Elysium thing! I can't believe Nostalrius really is coming back!
Well, I got banned 26 Mar 2016, and I would like to ask if it was possible for you guys to give me another chance and unban me, so I can raid with my old guild and friends when Elysium launches?

Kind regards
Parkvil
Parkvil
Private
Private

Re: Banned account

by Arx_1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Parkvil wrote:Hello Nostalrius team. I'm so hyped for the whole Elysium thing! I can't believe Nostalrius really is coming back!
Well, I got banned 26 Mar 2016, and I would like to ask if it was possible for you guys to give me another chance and unban me, so I can raid with my old guild and friends when Elysium launches?

Kind regards
Parkvil

All bans are final. The team won't review Nostalrius bans.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Norjak » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

RTFF, your question is answered already.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by tankafarian » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:24 am

Parkvil wrote:Hello Nostalrius team. I'm so hyped for the whole Elysium thing! I can't believe Nostalrius really is coming back!

Obviously banned for a reason and if you plan to play on Elysium (The fresh server) you can just create a new account since none got any characters there anyway!
Orc WARRIOR 48
tankafarian
Private
Private

Return to General discussion