again me and i will not stop until i will get my account bac

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

again me and i will not stop until i will get my account bac

by lala » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:52 pm

people are you for real calling me a scammer ?? i was playing on PVE server in Taiga Guild.
what kind of behavior this is from a GM ??i didn't have time because i was going to college
and i have formatted my Drive 3 times so there is no way according what i have read to retrieve this info.
lala
Private
Private

Re: again me and i will not stop until i will get my account

by gangstabitch » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:59 pm

bruh take this to heart

if your character/nostalrius meant so much to you, you would have remembered both your username and password or associated email. when you start anew just write that shit down somewhere.

LIVE AND LEARN
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by lala » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:06 am

gangstabitch wrote:bruh take this to heart

if your character/nostalrius meant so much to you, you would have remembered both your username and password or associated email. when you start anew just write that shit down somewhere.

LIVE AND LEARN

didn't think a troll will answer me.you behavior just show how vanilla fell so low.
lala
Private
Private

by Mimma » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:34 am

If you can't remember username or password and haven't kept any vital information, then how on Earth do you want the GM's to help? If they do, then anyone can claim an account by just remembering a character name and say "That's mine - i just forgot the username and password!"

You have to take some responsibility yourself.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lala » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:57 am

Mimma wrote:If you can't remember username or password and haven't kept any vital information, then how on Earth do you want the GM's to help? If they do, then anyone can claim an account by just remembering a character name and say "That's mine - i just forgot the username and password!"

You have to take some responsibility yourself.

But I do remember my email and some of the username.
lala
Private
Private

by phyriel » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:20 am

If you don't remember your acc info u're fucked. Period. There is a reason why corporate gaming companies request your id scan that has the same name/surname/date of birth that you put in account creation or serial number of a genuine copy of the game when you want to recover account you lost credentials for. You need to understand that knowing just "some of the username" could be enough for scammers to steal accounts if GMs here supported that kind of thing.

Lets say you had a guildie and one day on TS he said "yeaa my nick is part of my username but you would never guess the rest so..." and then some time later he used his personal mail to send you/share you google sheet or whatever. So now you got his email (that he possibly used for account creation) and "some of his username".

TL:DR Nostalrius didn't have nor will have a systems in place to perform full check on you to establish if you're genuine owner of the account so with that in mind remembering your account information (and protecting it) is EXTRA important. Its not they're not helping you because they have bad will... its because there are no systems to make it safe... if they help you based on information you have it creates a precedence that may lead to security breach for others accounts.

That being said I wish you luck trying to recover your credentials by effort of the memory.
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dauneth » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:30 am

Dude.. people spent time to give you honest and polite answer.. You're just rude.

You have no information to claim account back, anyone could say what you say to steal someones account in other case. You think GM or moderators have truth scanners?
Read/think, use advices and brain next time - it doesn't hurt, unlike being lazy and annoying rube.

And if you trully love the game, it wont be a problem to start new hero on fresh server, like most peoples plan.

Best of luck on new path
Dauneth
Grunt
Grunt

by zhaine » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:10 am

You could always email them providing them with your IP address and email accounts it may be registered to if you can't remember exactly which one, they can then check this and maybe provide you with a new password. That's what I'd do anyway
zhaine
Tester

by Sponza » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:57 pm

This is surely not a way to get your account back. My advise is to contact the GM in private or however and try what Zhaine said above. Also if you have some screenshots of your character, anything that'll prove that you're the owner of the said account.
Sponza
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lala » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Sponza wrote:This is surely not a way to get your account back. My advise is to contact the GM in private or however and try what Zhaine said above. Also if you have some screenshots of your character, anything that'll prove that you're the owner of the said account.

i did.and trust me i am not rude or a scammer.
lala
Private
Private

Next

Return to General discussion