Donation suggestion

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Donation suggestion

by Realmer » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:42 am

HI guys,
As we are all very excited to get back on and play ( I am ) would it be an idea that those who are having issues with getting their account information back for what ever reason ( ive got a new PC and not remembering certain aspects of log-in details. I have 2 level 60 toons and others on the way and its a shame to let them go and die and not have an opportunity to play them again unless i get the info back again somehow. )

How about those like me who really want to resurrect our toons and save those hundreds of hours of game play we have invested make a donation to keep the servers up and running/maintained in exchange for our information to be be sent via email or whatever method would suit?

I think this would/could suit all parties and we all end up happy as we have what we want.

This is just a suggestion that somebody maybe want to run with? Im sure it would help many players and will certainly benefit the server up keep ?
Realmer
Tester

Re: Donation suggestion

by Arucado » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:20 am

You have 2 lvl 60 so you probably have logged a million times on that account, i can't understand how you don't remember your account information.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Donation suggestion

by Realmer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Lol at my age you forget a lot once you don't use it.
Realmer
Tester

Return to General discussion