Paladins get ready!!!!!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Paladins get ready!!!!!

by smilkovpetko » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:06 pm

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... ntry262802

Mechanics

Players and NPCs can no longer obtain Holy resistance by any means. (level-based resists and general spell hit rules still apply to Holy spells)
Elemental school melee attacks now ignore the damage reduction from armor and can no longer crush or be blocked.

Classes & Abilities

Paladins
Seal of Command’s proc now benefits from Sanctity Aura and has a small delay when triggered.
Fixed the scaling of Seal of Righteousness.
Seal of Righteousness can now trigger mainhand weapon procs.

Items

Fixed an exploit with Prismcharm.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Paladins get ready!!!!!

by Thomaszine » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Nice, grats! :)
I'm vegan
Thomaszine
Private
Private

by Theoloras » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:02 pm

lolret
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dauneth » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:09 pm

It still sucks.. Paladin was never designed to be dps class.. rather half dps at it's best with possibility to heal.
Dauneth
Grunt
Grunt

by Theoloras » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:25 am

Dauneth wrote:It still sucks.. Paladin was never designed to be dps class.. rather half dps at it's best with possibility to heal.

#Wrong

We can Seal Twist using both SoC and SoR now that SoC has the 0.5sec delay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8Wqe6Tzss
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Valiazaner » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:31 am

You forgot the part where Consecration no longer scales with attack power.
Valiazaner
Tester

by phyriel » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 am

"Elemental school melee attacks now ignore the damage reduction from armor and can no longer crush or be blocked."

LUPOS this is your update buddy!
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Forcerius » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:02 pm

So I watched a few guides and im trying to understand because I didn't play a pally in vanilla, despite playing WoW since open beta.

You start with SoC and wait for a proc, then it does the circle animation after .5 seconds and right when it does that you switch to SoB, then back to SoC after it hits but before the next swing? Is that correct?

How close is ret pally DPS to other classes with this method? Are there other issues like mana? I was going to play a different class but I like pallys and would consider it if their damage is viable.
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Targranok » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Despite not being a viable raiding spec. I still commend those who give it a shot! Good work if you're having fun.
Targranok
Tester

by Dauneth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Even without trickery paladin runs oom pretty fast.

Paladin with 1 tier higher items does only 1/2 what mage or rogue does, I highly doubt he can do any better even with this trick if it works, but I doubt this is ment to be played this way.. For me it's glitch that will be fixed, not somethign intended to play and hope for slot in decent guild as retri. No offense, but its simple facts.
I had my hopes for ret palla back in vanilla, but it's just designed this way.. sorry.
Dauneth
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to General discussion