#FREEPAYO

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

#FREEPAYO

by Fitzgerald » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:37 am

One of our own most treasured friends and retards has been inconvenienced by his own poor memory and canadian brain and cannot transfer his character to Elysium.

Payo (60 UD Rogue) aka Yapo (60 Dwarf Huntard) in true french-canadian fashion forgot his pw and his emails don't work and the GMs won't allow him to recall despite there being hundreds of hours of footage and evidence that the account was his. (twitch.tv/oyap & https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-czO ... 7wY8w/feed)

He streamed up until Nost shutdown and now will be deprived of his character which he invested hundreds of hours on.

Payo, love him or hate him, is a culturally rich member of our community and has allowed many of us to create fond memories of fighting alongside, being camped by (me being one) or enjoying the stream of the lovable moron from up north.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows a member of the Elysium staff that can help with Payo's situation please post in this thread or email me [email protected]

Thanks for reading, hope you are all enjoying Elysium as much as I am!
Am I pressing frostbolt right?
Fitzgerald
Grunt
Grunt

Re: #FREEPAYO

by grib » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:38 am

#FREEPAYO
grib
Tester

by Shakuur » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:39 am

What is Vanilla WoW without the little ofc? Ofc. Please find it in your hearts to help a little french Canadian on this cold winter night.
Shakuur
Private
Private

by payo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 am

Fitzgerald wrote:One of our own most treasured friends and retards has been inconvenienced by his own poor memory and canadian brain and cannot transfer his character to Elysium.

Payo (60 UD Rogue) aka Yapo (60 Dwarf Huntard) in true french-canadian fashion forgot his pw and his emails don't work and the GMs won't allow him to recall despite there being hundreds of hours of footage and evidence that the account was his. (twitch.tv/oyap & https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-czO ... 7wY8w/feed)

He streamed up until Nost shutdown and now will be deprived of his character which he invested hundreds of hours on.

Payo, love him or hate him, is a culturally rich member of our community and has allowed many of us to create fond memories of fighting alongside, being camped by (me being one) or enjoying the stream of the lovable moron from up north.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows a member of the Elysium staff that can help with Payo's situation please post in this thread or email me [email protected]

Thanks for reading, hope you are all enjoying Elysium as much as I am!

thanks mate
payo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kuzzel » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 am

#FREEPAYO
kuzzel
Tester

by jawzorr » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:42 am

#FREEPAYO
ofc
jawzorr
Tester

by oyap » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:45 am

oyap
Tester

by Furasshu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:46 am

#FREEPAYO
Furasshu
Tester

by oyap » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:49 am

oyap
Tester

by Zelki » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:50 am

Obviously this is a server side error.

Payo did a lot of streaming and is an integral part of the Nostalrius community. He was a villian and a hero depending on who you are. No matter what he was a part of the Nostalrius experience. Please help him get the E-mail he used. Use his stream as an authenticator for proof that it is indeed him.
Zelki
Tester

Next

Return to General discussion