Token Technical Difficulties

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Token Technical Difficulties

by Azarax » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Any good news guys???
Azarax
Tester

by Gorin » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:04 pm

enjoy the silence...

Gorin wrote:here is 1 answer from GM, but nothing new.
https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... opic=27008
Gorin
Grunt
Grunt

by Phocus26 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:54 am

Hunkalicious wrote:So is this token generator ever going to work?
Ive been trying for 3 days now and it never works

We are encountering technical difficulties regarding the token generation procedure. Please try again later.

get this each time i try......

Exact same thing... been trying for several days and still no luck.
Phocus26
Tester

by Noezy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:50 pm

ok.i am trying to generate the token for a week now.every day.and i am not alone.many ppl having the same issue and i've searched all the forums and there is no answer of nostalrius gms.seems the devs arent even trying to fix this.many posts here , on reddit , elysium forum are complaining for the same issue for days now and no answer.i have read all about nostalrius-elysium and the story about what happened but because the game is free it doesnt mean it dont deserves critisism.atleast tell us if you gonna fix the damn site or no.wtf is this no answer for a long time.screw this.
Noezy
Tester

by Noezy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:24 pm

i am still trying for a week now and no replies from nostalrius or any solution how to fix this problem.all of us are just waiting and hoping..
Noezy
Tester

by Matsuyama » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Gorin wrote:enjoy the silence...

Sound of silence xD
Matsuyama
Private
Private

by steffentangen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:37 pm

We need an answer dear Nost Team. Ima cba to wait for my companion anymore without an answer.
steffentangen
Tester

by kimhg » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:21 pm

I have this problem too.
If you could just tell us if this is going to work it would be nice. Because if it is not going to work, I'll just make a new char on Elysium. If it is going to work, and I make a char, I'll not be able to transfer my good old nostalrius char.
I like that you try to make it possible to play vanilla WoW, but it doesn't help much, if you also prevents us from playing it.
I'm glad you fight for our right to play the game we want to. Keep bashing the Blizzards ;)
kimhg
Tester

by Windowlícker » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:17 pm

I decided to create another account on Elysium just to set up my resolution / graphics settings and try out the new realms for what it's worth, despite not caring about my level progress and so forth.

Lemme tell you now, I'm 80% sure the reason Nost character tokens aren't working is because the realm population is fucking mental. I had to wait 30+ minutes in a queue of 1,500 just to get on Nost PvE and according to /who, online population was over 6k.

I didn't see what Nost PvP is like although I can't imagine it'd be any better.
Zer0Gam3s wrote:Do not go gentle into that good night, you french fucks
Windowlícker
Private
Private

by Gorin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:04 am

infuriates the silence of the administration.
this is lack of respect for the users
Gorin
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion