Nost devs, you embarassing yourselves

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Nost devs, you embarassing yourselves

by zmandude24 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:52 pm

I just decided to troll the forums and get banned because why not have fun if there's no hope getting my account back.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jaymizter » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Sham wrote:Calling us, your players, "pirates"? Asking Elysium to give your data back after you hyped that server through the roof? I remember everyone respected you guys, but now you making a laughing stock of yourselves.

>Our community has always been the center of our actions, and we still need to find the proper solution to please WoW community as a whole.

Here is a proper solution for you. Stop talking about legacy nonsense and messing with other servers. Legacy server is only possible if Blizzard makes it and they said loud and clear - they arent interested. There are no "fun servers", there are vanilla private servers. Nostalrius was one of them and was good while it lasted. You shut it down pleasing Blizzard's demands and turning back on your players. We moved on and now Elysium is where most people play. And what they care about.

You don't get it, that this was all planned by Nost and Elysium. More attention to legacy servers now then ever. And Blizzard is now getting pressure from two sides. That's why this letter and answer from Elysium came so sudden, before Blizz could react. Nost has washed their hands, and changed tactic, while Elysium keeps to the old going. Read between lines. Blizzard had nothing to do with Nost's policy change. It's all Nost/Elysium playing Blizzard now.
Jaymizter
Tester

by Legerine » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:07 am

I just wanted to get my character back and play again on Elysium.
But now I can't.

I am more than a little upset from all of this as I put so much effort into my beloved characters.
Legerine
Tester

by Norjak » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Legerine wrote:I just wanted to get my character back and play again on Elysium.
But now I can't.

I am more than a little upset from all of this as I put so much effort into my beloved characters.

In retrospect, it was a nice thing that Nostalrius did for their community (part of it, anyway) by facilitating the transfer of character data. It gave new life to thousands of characters. But in a way, we are just getting a front-row seat to the clown fiesta, with no meaningful progression - I read somewhere that the Rebirth project will be releasing all of their AQ work, so someone like Valk/Elysium could move to patch 1.9 fairly quickly if they have any competent people left.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to General discussion