Elysium is a failed project, we need Nostalrius back!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Elysium is a failed project, we need Nostalrius back!

by azamous » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:18 am

RepublicanNatio wrote:They might say something on the 10th since that was the day it officially shut down. Highly doubt it tho.

I doubt it too. Elysium is dead.
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 am

azamous wrote:
RepublicanNatio wrote:They might say something on the 10th since that was the day it officially shut down. Highly doubt it tho.

The Irony of Legacy Warriors and Nost biggest fanboys claimed , even Nostalrius disagree with them for their action.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

This is how far the stupidity of Fans could be , especially from those self claimed "Legacy fans" . In fact the same Legacy Fans destroyed the whole Legacy Movement.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by azamous » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 am

smilkovpetko wrote:
azamous wrote:

The Irony of Legacy Warriors and Nost biggest fanboys claimed , even Nostalrius disagree with them for their action.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

This is how far the stupidity of Fans could be , especially from those self claimed "Legacy fans" . In fact the same Legacy Fans destroyed the whole Legacy Movement.

Killerduki I told you on the Elysium forums to make more sense when it came to this screenshot. I understand what Nano is saying, but you are a die-hard Elysium fanboy no matter what lmao so you're biased anyway, Nostalrius destroyed their own Legacy movement by giving their server to Elysium :lol: :lol:
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:29 am

It is funny how people always calling me wrong :)

Which is not entirely true , only part of it.
Nostalrius is indeed behind Elysium progressing and will try to save it again!

The thing you will never realize is the Politic behind everything , i'd suggest you read some of Suzerain story if he even post them.

Why do you think Nostalrius got Shut Down right after the big Chinese donation to it ? .

You will never understand how Private servers today are , who they are and how everything circle around.

p.s All your Videos are BS honestly , listening them make me laughing how far your ego went with "corruption" which is imo funny.

Speaking about corruption , you should look at Blizzard first before you talk about Private servers.
How much money Blizzard have paid to corrupt politicians around Europe to approve laws for their own protection back in 2006 , the same laws do exist even today, which countries and why not the entire EU.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by azamous » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 am

smilkovpetko wrote:It is funny how people always calling me wrong :)

The thing you will never realize is the Politic behind everything , i'd suggest you read some of Suzerain story if he even post them.

Why do you think Nostalrius got Shut Down right after the big Chinese donation to it ? .

You will never understand how Private servers today are , who they are and how everything circle around.

p.s All your Videos are BS honestly , listening them make me laughing how far your ego went with "corruption" which is imo funny.

Speaking about corruption , you should look at Blizzard first before you talk about Private servers.
How much money Blizzard have paid to corrupt politicians around Europe to approve laws for their own protection back in 2006 , the same laws do exist even today, which countries and why not the entire EU.

Killerduki, you are an absolute joke in the private server community and anything you come out with is absolutely worthless, honestly. Your English is beyond poor and being able to comprehend what you're actually trying to say is impossible 99.99% of the time, please, go and take some English lessons and then I'll give you the chance to talk to me again.
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:09 pm

azamous wrote:

Killerduki, you are an absolute joke in the private server community and anything you come out with is absolutely worthless, honestly. Your English is beyond poor and being able to comprehend what you're actually trying to say is impossible 99.99% of the time, please, go and take some English lessons and then I'll give you the chance to talk to me again.

Go and learn how to debate Kid! .

You are an absolute joke in the private server community shitting with Youtube Videos and spilling the Toxic behavior by community against Legacy Servers.

Go play Crestfall , i see you are loyal fan there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZHbJZlyFaU - Delusional speech .

I like how your anti Legacy Movement propaganda you are trying to spread.

I am sorry but Elysium is not dead , your retarded Crestfall project is dead before it even release.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by azamous » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:15 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
azamous wrote:

Go and learn how to debate Kid! .

You are an absolute joke in the private server community shitting with Youtube Videos and spilling the Toxic behavior by community against Legacy Servers.

Go play Crestfall , i see you are loyal fan there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZHbJZlyFaU - Delusional speech .

I like how your anti Legacy Movement propaganda you are trying to spread.

I am sorry but Elysium is not dead , your retarded Crestfall project is dead before it even release.

http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/inde ... ment=29828

get fucked

go back to school

at your keyboard, you probably drool

worst paladin, such a fool
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:23 pm

azamous wrote:get fucked

go back to school

at your keyboard, you probably drool

worst paladin, such a fool

WoW , you are more Toxic than Alexensual!
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by VidocQ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 pm

me need Nostalrius too!
im /played 27day 12 hours.... on Nostalrius VidocQQ
VidocQ
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:06 pm

VidocQ wrote:me need Nostalrius too!

Nano brought full support to Elysium.

There is nothing wrong with Elysium except the drama caused by Alexensual and his followers.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion