Hunter pets cant trained ISSUE!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Hunter pets cant trained ISSUE!

by azuma » Mon May 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Where everything was been perfect until now. Recently I left my wind serpent on the stable to go to learn a rank4 lighting breath from wind serpents on Dustwallow. I tamed and kill some mobs, and voilá, you have learn the new rank4 lighting breath. After that everything was a nightmare.
I went to Thunder Bluff for my pet to learn the new spell, but the pet trainer doesnt have the spell available. I thought maybe is an issue, and i unlearn all the spell that i have learned before, and no lighting breath on the list, in deep, no lighting breeath, no bite, no dive, just armor, stamina, and resistance, I learn all the available on the list, cost my gold, but still no spell on my pet!! My pet keep 200 trained points available, and no spells, and my trainer havent any spell to train.
What about now?? I means.....delete my account, the game and never will play on this server again? is that a right solution?
PD: (I'm lvl 42, my pet is 41, and the new one that i tamed to learn the spell when everything start was 38, just in case that you was wondering about that).
azuma
Tester

Return to General discussion