Mike Morhaime forced to step down

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Mike Morhaime forced to step down

by TheAnointedOne » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am

They forced one of the founders of Blizzard - Mike Morhaime - to step down. And made this Brack to the new president.

What do you think is this a good message for everybody who wanna play classic or is this bad?

Of course it is bad. May be Mike Morhaime wanted to make a real classic server or he at least tried to reduce the damage. Blizzard was never a good company. They never had the customers in mind. But at least they listened until BC and they improved the game by doing as intelligent players suggested them to do.

Robert Kotick from Activision has something totally different in mind. He wants our money. Actually since this Activision-thing is part of Blizzard they tell the whole players following: "We shit on you, Shut the fuck up retards and give us all your money." This is the policy of Robert Kotick. Its weird that anybody is still playing an Activision-Blizzard game. But hey may be you like PvP, right? May be you like E-Sport. But there is no E-Sport. The games are manipulated by BLIZZARD. Not by retarded players who suddenly all became computer scientists. And very good ones too.

Do u really think a billion-dollar company can be infiltrated by cheaters if this company does not want cheating? stop being that naive. its time to see the things like they are. They shit on you and they wanna cheat you in the games. E-Sport is a fraud nothing else. A joke by the hellenes who rule over us. How they knew before Hearthstone was released who is a professionel player in the future? Guess? Right they dont know that but they decided who may play for money in tournaments and may promote the game.

I didnt play Overwatch because I dont like Ego-Shooters or whatever this shit is but I have no doubt that they cheat you there too. Its not only about making money. its about fooling you and making you angry.

Blizzard was never an honest company. But as I said it was much better before Activision.

Can you remember the Quests in BC where you have to collect things out of shit? Literally shit? What do you think what the developers tried to tell you with these quests? And in this time this Brack-Thing came to Blizzard. Who is this retard by the way? Who is this retard Greg Street who now works for Riot? I dont know but I can see that they are morons and they destroy what they actually shall improve by definition.

So again, there will be never classic-servers. Because its not the same company or the policy is not the same as in 2004-2008 may be. Blizzard may be fooled their customers only to 75%. Activision-Blizzard fooling their customers to 100%. Thats the difference.

So no this is no good news for everybody who dreams of WoW as it was in 2005. This will never happen again. They want 50 Dollars for a demo (again cant u hear the sentence: "We shit on you, shut up retards and give us your money"). Thats what they literally telling you actually since the end of WotLK.

I cant understand why anybody paying these assholes any money. really.
TheAnointedOne
Private
Private

Re: Mike Morhaime forced to step down

by MonroeX » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:01 pm

wew
MonroeX
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Killershama » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:22 pm

what?
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by NikoClassic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:57 am

was actually activision that is cocksucker but ok
NikoClassic
Tester

by juliangill » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:42 am

Mike was the last one to jump out of the sinking ship.

Anyone else who stays with Blizzard will have their future forever tainted by the brand name.
juliangill
Tester

Return to General discussion