Please come back.

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Please come back.

by Killershama » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:51 pm

I wouldn't get too upset yet, seems like they did it because of massive amount of people playing at once so everyone can have a better classic demo experience since it timed based for people to play on it. Over crowding the same mobs in the starting zones, waiting an X amount of time for something so you can kill then next thing you know your out of time, would probably really get frustrating fast.

However it would have been nice if they went a little more in depth of how the servers were going to function. A lack of communication happened, which got a lot of people panicking.
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Wraith§Reaver » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Phasing will kill Classic, even if it's just for launch and few days/week later it will destroy the crucial first phase of meet and group up betweem new players.
It's as stupid as loot trading and the "pack content progression" they want to do.

Vanilla is for Vanilla players, either veterans from back 2004 and private servers players and n00bs that clearly know how it's harsh but they are willing to accept that, not for some bfa scrubs who will whine asap if the servers are gonna crash a few times.

Vanilla is pretty much bare of quality of life improvements and we want it like that, if you don't accept this, gtfo and go play bfa.

I wished that the subs would have been separated (if you want to play classic you payt for it), so that we don't get all the bfa pop that will try out classic just cause they are bored as hell about bfa or they simply want to troll us hard cause "reasons".
Wraith§Reaver
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:07 am

You know Nost had some level of phasing, right?
I think what you're thinking of is sharding.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Docholy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:26 am

Didn't nost have a form of dynamic spawning, not phasing . Also what is sharding, some one explain.
https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime- ... -community
Why stop at Rank 12 you ask? I ask myself that all the time!
Docholy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:05 pm

It had phasing. We often got Azuregos stuck in the tech kiting it to Darkshore or to the Barrens.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to General discussion