Nostalrius will never be forgotten - THANK YOU ! ! !

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Nostalrius will never be forgotten - THANK YOU ! ! !

by Whísp » Wed May 15, 2019 2:48 am

I am proud to say I joined this server shortly after it opened and I was here the day it shut down. Over the years I have never forgotten what took place here and even though it seemed like official legacy serves would never be anything more then a dream, Nostalrius gave us all something to believe in over the years.

I would like to thank Mark Kern, Daemon, Viper and the rest of the Nostalrius team for what they did here. With out the work that was put into not only creating this server but also building one of the greatest communities of all time there would be no "Classic Wow". I can not thank everyone that was apart of this project enough for the time and energy you invested into making this server what it was.

I truly hope there is a server in Classic named Nostalrius to honor the memory of what was started here.

THANK YOU ! ! ! !
Whísp
Tester

Re: Nostalrius will never be forgotten - THANK YOU ! ! !

by Miloeasa » Wed May 15, 2019 8:55 pm

After playing this server a week after the release and now that the beta is getting released I'm tearing up which makes me feel silly but not really. I've never posted here before due to me not being so involved with forums just in general, although being more involved within the server itself BUT-...
With what was accomplished here with this server is truly special so THANK YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boop Beep Baap
Miloeasa
Tester

Re: Nostalrius will never be forgotten - THANK YOU ! ! !

by samhayes » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 am

I also feel the same way. It would be great if there is a server in Classic named Nostalrius
geometry dash full apk
samhayes
Tester

Return to General discussion