not enough alliance

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

not enough alliance

by bakedgoods1312 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:47 pm

how are we supposed to be testing pvp if bg's are not open and the faction imbalance is crazy bad, the same goes for alliance quests how are those supposed to be properly tested without any alliance?
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

Re: not enough alliance

by Robotron » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:04 pm

I dunno, there seemed to be enough level 70 Alliance around when I was trying to do the Hellfire PVP objectives quest.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by balathor » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:49 pm

There are 4 lvl70 player in Alliance currently
balathor
Tester

by bakedgoods1312 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:41 am

yea i rarely ever see alliance here . when the wsg quest turn in was about i saw a 70 draeni mage and some mid 60's that would come over and kill the quest giver. when i fly around oultand all i saw was a 60 rogue and a 60 mage.
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

by linkitcraig » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Yeah I've noticed this too, i went on ally and saw about 7-8 people and about 25 or so horde.
linkitcraig
Private
Private

by bakedgoods1312 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 pm

thats why im saying i know its petty but offer 1k gold to contribution accounts or something during transfer or something i know it sounds stupid , but it would be a huge incetive for people to play, vanilla is such a time sink that people dont feel the need to play this they will let the 50 of us test it out and reap the benefits , again i know we are here because we want to, of course we love tbc thats why, hard to test alot of things multiple times when you have maybe 1 group at a time instead of 30 groups doing ramparts doing trial and error or bf and onward.
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion