Asking for a small change

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Asking for a small change

by venge » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 pm

Now that we have teleporters and such, why do you have to run your character for sometimes(depending on race) for 30 mins just to reach your faction's main city? Can we at least have a teleporter at every spawn to the cities that have the other teleporting and gear selling npcs? I'm seeing people level their characters 1-60 without the free boost mostly because you have to go on an adventure just to find them, unless you've read the threads.
This chore is a huge time waste if you're starting out and wanna test various characters that could be fixed very simply without much effort imo.
So that is my request, teleporters for IF/OG at every spawn point so i don't have to walk through skull riddled zones if i make the mistake of starting with anything else than a race that is in the same zone as the main city.
venge
Tester

Re: Asking for a small change

by Robotron » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 pm

That would be nice, yes. I can understand not having them in Blood Elf/Draenei starting zones, since those are TBC content that needs testing, too, but for the other races, yeah, it's a PITA to go that far.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion