Jewlery Prospecting

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Jewlery Prospecting

by moodyblues4me » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Working on copper and tin for now. When prospecting, can only prospect 1 type of ore 1 time and get a gem and powder. 2nd time to prospect the same ore, blank window with the sound of opening an empty bag. If you prospect a different ore, you get the gem and the powder. If you log out and back in, you can repeat this cycle.

I would add this to the bug list but haven't gotten the confirmation email to click on yet.
moodyblues4me
Private
Private

Re: Jewlery Prospecting

by parmenides » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 pm

moodyblues4me wrote:Working on copper and tin for now. When prospecting, can only prospect 1 type of ore 1 time and get a gem and powder. 2nd time to prospect the same ore, blank window with the sound of opening an empty bag. If you prospect a different ore, you get the gem and the powder. If you log out and back in, you can repeat this cycle.

I would add this to the bug list but haven't gotten the confirmation email to click on yet.

I noted this while leveling jewelcrafting. You can also break the ore stacks into 5 copper, 5 tin, and prospect that, without being forced to relog. But it is totally bugged and a nuisance to want to prospect en masse.
characters: Parmenides, Discern, Respeccing (TBC PTR)
parmenides
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Jewlery Prospecting

by moodyblues4me » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:52 am

parmenides wrote:
moodyblues4me wrote:Working on copper and tin for now. When prospecting, can only prospect 1 type of ore 1 time and get a gem and powder. 2nd time to prospect the same ore, blank window with the sound of opening an empty bag. If you prospect a different ore, you get the gem and the powder. If you log out and back in, you can repeat this cycle.

I noted this while leveling jewelcrafting. You can also break the ore stacks into 5 copper, 5 tin, and prospect that, without being forced to relog. But it is totally bugged and a nuisance to want to prospect en masse.

Haven't tried that one... will tho.
moodyblues4me
Private
Private

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion