My PTR experience

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

My PTR experience

by Semick » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 pm

First i made a tauren druid only to find myself falling endlessly through the world dying in EPL like many have expressed. As i ran, the bats of EPL agro'd me from miles away. It wasn't until a nice enough mage who i whispered came to me and gave me a port to org. From there i leveled to 60, and got pre-raid bis gear and blue pvp 60 set. Only pieces i couldn't get were the WSG Cape or AB/WSG/EoTs marks gear. I continued to spend my time putting points in talent trees, action bars etc. I was so very excited until i realized there was only 6 people on. The mobs in Hellfire would omgwtf rekt me every single time, while feral kitty. I had spent hours upon hours finding the perfect client for my up to date El Capitan OS Mac only to be disappointed from such a great realm that is Nostalrius TBC. I really hope this realm works out, I love everything Nostalrius Begins has done and couldn't be more proud of what they've created for us, but if the TBC server were to expand and grow as they have planned. I would most likely give up my real life, work, girlfriend just to experience The Burning Crusade once more with Nostalrius as the creators.
Semick
Tester

Re: My PTR experience

by Thatoneguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:02 am

Semick wrote:I would most likely give up my real life, work, girlfriend just to experience The Burning Crusade once more with Nostalrius as the creators.

I hope you still have your life, work and girlfriend.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion