Kitoo admited on his stream 2 of his friends helps him lvl

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Kitoo admited on his stream 2 of his friends helps him l

by bdan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:09 pm

hoboX10 wrote:Because if you turn the cheek and let players just start ignoring rules, where do you draw the line? Pull your head out. There are either rules or there aren't, and they need to enforce them.

That there slippery slope!!! Next thing you know gms are gonna start handing out legendaries and there goes the server. Thanks for protecting us.
bdan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by warcraftselblatt » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:14 pm

bdan wrote:
hoboX10 wrote:Because if you turn the cheek and let players just start ignoring rules, where do you draw the line? Pull your head out. There are either rules or there aren't, and they need to enforce them.

That there slippery slope!!! Next thing you know gms are gonna start handing out legendaries and there goes the server. Thanks for protecting us.

Who brought out the jump to conclusions mat?
TheBigUnit http://tinyurl.com/q36rqj6
ChuckThrills
warcraftselblatt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Glenzig » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:16 pm

bdan wrote:

Yeah. You don't know what a slippery slope is do you?
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bdan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Glenzig wrote:
bdan wrote:

Yeah. You don't know what a slippery slope is do you?

slippery slope
an idea or course of action which will lead to something unacceptable, wrong, or disastrous.

"Because if you turn the cheek and let players just start ignoring rules, where do you draw the line?" - hoboX10
bdan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Casieqt » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Just bann him .... he is exploiting and cheating as fk ! so just bann this rat!
After looking into your case, I can only say that you're a very naughty boy. - #Pottu 2016
Casieqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rakei » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Should ban for making pointless threads. I'd rather have the staff improve the game and ban hackers.
rakei
Sergeant
Sergeant

by justclassic » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 pm

He got helped in the early lvl's with mobtagging, that why he got so fast to lvl 10.

At no point was any account shared or what so ever. Many of us (guild) spend lots of time with him in TS while he was leveling.
justclassic
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Alkor » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 pm

This thread is so very similar to the one about banning monkeynews about the *COUGH* exploing *COUGH*.

Truth be told, you just want to be the reason a famous person on the server gets banned, isn't that it? You wanna make your sorry self feel special?..

A slippery slope is allowing people like you to continue creating threads of this sort.I apologize for coming off too rude, but your blatant hypocrisy is unbearable for me.
Alkor
Private
Private

by vtx4848 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:06 pm

I don't even know who this guy is, but if he's breaking a rule he should be penalized. I don't know why anyone would advocate for certain people to get away with breaking rules. That is ridiculous.
vtx4848
Grunt
Grunt

by Casieqt » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:08 pm

KitoO is the strongest hunter on Nostalrius PVE why you wanna bann him ?
After looking into your case, I can only say that you're a very naughty boy. - #Pottu 2016
Casieqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion